Are we allowed to dual client?

Malcate

Master
I saw that multiple accounts being online will result in punishment, as it should. But are we as players allowed to have our two accounts online?

Bromista

Grandmaster
What? No. Staff has never said that and they are aware that it is taking place, which is evident when the discuss how many clients are online and how many of those are unique IP's.

There's no way to determine if multiple accounts active at a given time from one IP is one person or two so there's really no good way to restrict multi-clienting unless you knock everyone down to one acct per IP. I think we are too far gone for that by this point.

As far as handouts go the language was a little confusing, but what I got from that post was that you should probably only get items on two accounts even if you been whitelisted for more than two accounts. If I misinterpereted then they were saying that if you are whitelisted for 2+ then you REALLY shouldn't go over your allotment because you are already getting priveleges above everyone else.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Yes you can run both your accounts. They are talking to the people making dummy accounts just to reap the extra rewards.