Are Item ID wands gone?

Johntruman

Grandmaster
Price still 100g a charge and I won't back down off that. Maybe you should go buy the 1k a charge lightning bolt wands. Or better yet the greater heal wands. They drop all the time and they have wayyy more sell value to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expendable

Master
I have hundreds of charges of all wands saved at this point, that being said if you want to charge more for an ID wand then the dono vendor that's on you. Kind of like one of those small car dealerships that rob people that don't have good credit.

whatrever high amount you can get per.. tbh I see them fly off vendors even at 100 per for the convenience of being able to id on the road without using 100 skill points........... you don't use an id wand on shit mob drops either unless you are stupid... only higher end monsters/chests... ive yet to get any weps not worth 100 gold selling to a vendor even.. when using a wand.. lol so tbh sell it at whatever rate you want. see them sell in yew vendors for anywhere from 50 gold per to 100 gold per. charge.. all over multiple vendors... and they sell fast. but I also filled a basement full of 2 crates of id wands myself cause I knew when wands patch came in they would fuck the drop rate somehow of all wands in there *random* algorithm.

Last edited by a moderator:

tankian

Grandmaster
Just buy the one on donor vendor for 5k. It's blessed, you cast spells with it in hand. It has 50k charges and it come out to 17 gold per charge, much cheaper than paying 100gp charge on player vendors

Expendable

Master
You can buy the dono wand at ~17gp per charge, and it's blessed. Soooo yeah, the people that are buying them at either newbs which are being taken advantage of, or the super rich, but most of the super rich either have an alt with item ID like a treasure hunter or can afford to buy the dono wand.

Expendable

Master
That being said if anyone wants to buy the 50k charge one from the dono vendor I'll sell it for 5mil gold LAWL.

5k dono though... good luck finding someone willing to save 875k for a wand. most those kids are to poor to pay for 50k charges at once... in fact your own statement of the rich buying regular wands at 100 per is the exact opposite how can a new guy afford a 50k wand at 875k... he just cant. he can however afford the 100 charge one at 10k and still be able to id at a 50% profit... its basic math... build up for the better wands... you must of been honors bound huh? the dono one is more convenient of course.... but who here ever saves for that hard of a late game as a newbie?? I mean for real?... unless they were donoing themselves anyway... if they can only play to earn then those numbers barely equal effective. if they can afford the dono wand... they are indeed the rich player... by far....

Expendable

Master
So you're saying take advantage of people that don't have gold, and charge them more because they cant afford better items. Legit breh.

** Also , you have the option to create three accounts, with three characters a piece. Do yourself a favor and make one alt on a different account with 50 item ID, park him at whichever bank you favor drop offs, problem solved bro's!

no... have you ever been to a store.. than gone to a sams club,winco,ect ( bULk buy store)? same standard ... *... economics is your downfall.

you can not exspect a new player to afford 800k item.. 10k is less than an hour of farming at brit graveyard..... its easily obtainable... and they don't have to buy more than 1 a week at that rate... shit... I know of zero vendors selling for less than 50 a charge. and not all id wands come at a 10k standard... some wands only have like 50 charges... being 5k gold... NOTHING IS SET... the prices flux if you don't like it .... spend a week farming wands... enjoy it... or dono up.... or farm for a lot longer than the weeks farming the wands to get the gold to buy the dono one... your choice.. ( since most people don't play more than 5 hours a day.. )

Expendable

Master
You're the kind of guy that thinks places like rent-to-own or the like are GREAT DEALS!!!!!! You sir are a fool, and you can insult people all you like, not going to change the fact you're taking advantage of new people.

you don't understand how sales work... at all... or how item distribution. supply n demand or any of that work.... you have a lot to learn... back in the day ya wands were cheap... now they are a limited drop...

Lyxx

Expert
It's Ultima Online... new players being taken advantage of is obviously part of the game. If one concedes that selling them at 100/charge is indeed taking advantage of, which I could think of at least one argument why it's not.

hes a troll... stupid at that doesn't understand basic economics and the leading roles that are a part of it...you want something I have... that now is harder to get than before... and seeing the dono one is marked at this rate... and dono coins sell for x amount I safely place my price at x.... its common math for anyone who didn't drop out of grade school....if you don't like it don't buy it... farm it out or donate... no one is FORCING YOU TO BUY AT GUNPOINT....

not like they don't see it for the truth... they sell like candy at that price... if you waste 5k dono on an id wand before you waste it on a char slot to get a vet/ id/ mule on the side for quick rezz's and id's and 5 other skills (Omg ) ( two birds with 1 stone at 200k more than thte wand ) and just id everything when you are done farming......

Expendable

Master
you don't understand how sales work... at all... or how item distribution. supply n demand or any of that work.... you have a lot to learn... back in the day ya wands were cheap... now they are a dime a dozen

Being cheap and "a dime a dozen" are the same fucking thing... dummy.

Being cheap and "a dime a dozen" are the same fucking thing... dummy.
my one mistake and nothing you stated were facts.. all you stated is how you don't understand economics... supply or demand... just because you as well as me saved them back in the day doesn't mean they are as easily obtainable now.... you really must be a pro though. please don't help your kids when they get into economics... you will help them fail...

Expendable

Master
I mean, i could point out more mistakes if you like, i hate pointing out extra chromosomes though.... and if people can make three accounts right off the bat... your comment about needing an extra character slot is pointless, as you can make an alt for whatever you need the day you join the server.