x7 GM:
- Archery
- Anatomy
- Tactics
- Magery
- Evaluating Intelligence
- Musicianship
- Provocation

... or maybe healing & hiding or healing & resist magic instead of magery/EI?

?? Thanks!
Best,
Cens

Mr.Smiley

Apprentice
I have a straight archer bard and works great take out magery and E/I for healing and resist or a lot of people do hiding instead of resist. If you do stick with magery I would suggest meditation instead E/I because it's mainly gonna be used for healing. Hope this helps

a burglar

Novice
Hiya!

Is this a viable money making build?:

x7 GM:
- Archery
- Anatomy
- Tactics
- Magery
- Evaluating Intelligence
- Musicianship
- Provocation

... or maybe healing & hiding or healing & resist magic instead of magery/EI?

?? Thanks!
Best,
Cens

try 7x

Archery
Tactics
Magery
Meditate
Provo
Music
(insert skill here)

You will love it, very good at champ spawns and general hunting, + you get the demon as a tank and EV's at champs. I took fishing as my last skill. But you could do anything relaly, magic resist, eval etc.

Cens

Grandmaster
What does your Str/Dex/Int look like when having Archery & Magery together? One of the nice things about archery / anatomy / tactics / healing / hiding / music / provo is that you can go straight for 100 str/dex

a burglar

Novice
What does your Str/Dex/Int look like when having Archery & Magery together? One of the nice things about archery / anatomy / tactics / healing / hiding / music / provo is that you can go straight for 100 str/dex

I went 95 str, 30 dex, 100 int. That way you end up with 100 HP, 30 stam to get you a little faster shooting rate and with 100 int you can double EV back to back during champ spawns and shoot away!

Cens

Grandmaster
Tempting!... :) By the way, what are some good provocation areas if you don't mind sharing? I also don't know much about Champ spawns on this server...

a burglar

Novice
anywhere really. Places like Destard/Deciet etc are high traffic pk areas so go at your own risk. Champ spawns, just show up. Go to baracoon first it is the most ran of all of them. Participate and hope you get a white scroll in your pack.

Alchemist

Novice
Then I shoot like a dexxor and 50 is enough for me to do daemon and rez and EV, plus my last skill was peacemake and its actually handy for that semi-afk farming