WTT Anyone know who owns these Yew gate houses?

Dale Winton

Master
Hey guys,

I've got 2 questions:
Does anyone know who owns these 2 fine Yew gate houses?
If you own either/both, would you consider selling them to me?

I want to expand Dale Winton's House of Sexy Boys and these houses look like the perfect place for some good old fashioned man love.

Please message me here if you can help me out and hopefully we'll come to some sort of arrangement ;)

Much love!

how to take a screenshot on a pc

x2vsau.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale Winton

Master
Thanks Desi :)

I'm guessing they owners don't play very much as I'm always mincing around Yew gate and have never once seen either. They seem to keep getting regularly refreshed though.

Firecrest

Grandmaster
I know the marked rune books get filled but I don't believe the rest do. That would be an amazing plot for vendors.

Dale Winton

Master
Look Dax, we've discussed this before. Your Dad left your mum to be with me of his own free will. You're gonna have to get over it at some point.

Dale Winton

Master
Oh yeah, how strange. The site I used to host it seems to have either broken, or gone-down. Re-posted using a different host. Think it should be alright now.

Thanks!

tankian

Grandmaster
Closest one the guy does play but limited time and I offered to buy but he won't sell. Said he give it to me if he ever quit. One behind I believe was bought and customized about 6 months back and forgot who bought it but was sold on forums