Anyone else noticing a decline in quality bod pulls?

Fattson

Grandmaster
I don't know if staff redid the drop rates on tier 5, cbd, and runic kit bods to match that of high end bs bods, but it seems like I'm pulling one tier 5 bod a week and one really good bs bod a week. Anyone else experiencing the same?

halygon

Grandmaster
Still pulling almost continuous weapon bods for my smith. I'm doing ok with my tailor bods though.

Should you really be pulling high end stuff more often than once a week? Maybe we just got spoiled before.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Still pulling almost continuous weapon bods for my smith. I'm doing ok with my tailor bods though.

Should you really be pulling high end stuff more often than once a week? Maybe we just got spoiled before.
I'm running four tailors and smiths. But I pulled two tier 5s tonight. So I'm pretty happy.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I should also note that I'm not complaining. I just wanna know if this is server wide. If so, I will sit on this bod cloth a bit longer and let these prices go up a bit. It's the Fattson way.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
I have yet got a lbod on my smith.. only gm tho
And my tailor I'm 110 and haven't got not one t5 yet been like 2 months

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Holly shit I just give my never get anything spill and got a 20 CT exceptional 5 part spined

Tearloch

Grandmaster
I have had a good week for Tailor BODs, but not so much for Smith. I have one Elder Smith/Tailor and another that is like at 80 on each. I pulled in 3 cloth BODs in a row this week, all for the CBD rewards. Also pulled in Spined Studded LBOD.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I have had a good week for Tailor BODs, but not so much for Smith. I have one Elder Smith/Tailor and another that is like at 80 on each. I pulled in 3 cloth BODs in a row this week, all for the CBD rewards. Also pulled in Spined Studded LBOD.
Nice!

Fattson

Grandmaster
I think I'm gonna start hoarding tier 5 cloth again until I see some sort of reaction from the market.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ya it's weird for me. It works sometimes, kinda sorta.

I was searching on google and found a site or two under the old URL that worked but most of the links to the old URL lead me to a dead end.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I did good this week in tailoring I got the Horned runic kit large and also I got the 120 power scroll large. Smithing has been doing really good I've been getting lots of colored plate, ring, chainmail small bods. I only have one toon I get them on for ea skill so I get 2-3 a day.

spudd

Grandmaster
I don't know if staff redid the drop rates on tier 5, cbd, and runic kit bods to match that of high end bs bods, but it seems like I'm pulling one tier 5 bod a week and one really good bs bod a week. Anyone else experiencing the same?

I've been getting iron exceptional weapons and tailoring is mainly cloth and non exceptional

Fattson

Grandmaster
I did good this week in tailoring I got the Horned runic kit large and also I got the 120 power scroll large. Smithing has been doing really good I've been getting lots of colored plate, ring, chainmail small bods. I only have one toon I get them on for ea skill so I get 2-3 a day.

Which 120 did you get?
I've been getting iron exceptional weapons and tailoring is mainly cloth and non exceptional
I want cloth, non except tailor bods. Hah. I want that mika, son!