Anyone do a RDA without a tamer?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Man. That hurt my head. So glad I quit early on in AoS before all that nonsense came into play.

I'm all for making dexxers more useful but if it goes beyond point and click I think it's too easy to get into broken mechanics country. Slayers and slayer armor...great. Chiv and necro were bad enough so for them to have added itsu's and ido's and all that shit...I'll pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if I really wanted those things I could reactivate my osi accounts. But here I am! Trolling afk Slayer craters and Stealing for. Peeps at the bank!

Strife

Master
For the love of god please don't ever have those skills here lol. All that stuff made Uo stupid, it felt like a poorly done wow clone.

Desi

Grandmaster
Oh! A sampire uses some necro skills to turn mana leech weapons into life. So, every time your mana leach weapon mod kicks in, you get a percentage of the mana as life. So, if you have a weapon with whirlwind, it hits every mob in the 8 tiles around you, so the more mobs attacking you the better! Also, you could increase your DPS on single bad guys by using Honor, and in the end you hit for 300 damage increase, and hit for Armor ignores, is epic! but long and short is, sampires do champs solo, no tamer required. They actually do almost anything solo, well they did, I think EA has been trying to nerf them recently. Also, you made your suit with things like mana increase and lower mana cost, and if you were lucky swing speed increase, all so that you could swing your weapon at max speed no matter how much stamina you had. it's fun, a lot of special moves and such to manage, so it could get a little out of hand. all impossible on here as no mods for armor and such.

The ABC Archer was Anatomy Bushido Chivalry, and you would use chiv spells to increase your damage output, and bushido to make your hits land more often and faster, ah yeah, those were the days!

Also, ninja on a thief! you steal and shape shift to a 3 tailed fox, who could move very fast while stealthed, good times!

I do like here too though

What the actual fuck?

I can't...Wow.
Gawd UO, ur like harder than math sometimez!

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Dude...you're terrible shouldn't try and run into your house when you're being PKED sucka!
There were 2 of u griefing my afk with aoe spells.... I came alone. With a power bow for u to end. I had to run in and grab bandages.... Then I came back out...
What the Fuck more do u want outta a player?
U found a house owned by a guy that despises griefers so much ill leave my house alone 2 on 1. And not give a damn.

Still smoked up. Still happy with my new house. Still didn't kill my t hunter.

But come on these boards trying to grief me again? You ain't shit to me kid and I got friends too.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
lol says the dude pk'ing a bard.. sucka...
He wasn't pking a bard.... He was bumpin his dick to my new houses wall casting aoe spells trying to kill my afk treasure hunter.

I only had 2 toons at the new house.. so it was either
ignore them.... Which u know I can't do.
Call for backup... Which I was to high to do.
Or face them on my bard.

It ain't even a big deal. I just grabbed some pots arrows. A power bow. And went out to fight.

They started blasting me and I realized I forgot bandages. I went back inside. Got them.
And came back out.

I was 95% sure I was going to die. Before going out.

I don't get why he's talking shit on the boards.

He should be saying thanks doobey for playing uo right. And defending your home. I also appreciate u grabbing that power bow instead of a crafted one... That's classy and me and my pk buddy who tag teamed u appreciate it.

Stay classy uof

Doobey

Evil Jezus

Expert
He wasn't pking a bard.... He was bumpin his dick to my new houses wall casting aoe spells trying to kill my afk treasure hunter.

I only had 2 toons at the new house.. so it was either
ignore them.... Which u know I can't do.
Call for backup... Which I was to high to do.
Or face them on my bard.

It ain't even a big deal. I just grabbed some pots arrows. A power bow. And went out to fight.

They started blasting me and I realized I forgot bandages. I went back inside. Got them.
And came back out.

I was 95% sure I was going to die. Before going out.

I don't get why he's talking shit on the boards.

He should be saying thanks doobey for playing uo right. And defending your home. I also appreciate u grabbing that power bow instead of a crafted one... That's classy and me and my pk buddy who tag teamed u appreciate it.

Stay classy uof

Doobey

You came down to my house and started fuckin with us. Call your friends it's not like we haven't broken down ToKe before, They aint shit just like you aint shit. Pked a bard? cool, PK a good pvper? doesn't matter a kill is a kill everybody kills everybody maybe you shouldn't of came down to our house after we left trying to be billy bad ass, ya SUCKA

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
You came down to my house and started fuckin with us. Call your friends it's not like we haven't broken down ToKe before, They aint shit just like you aint shit. Pked a bard? cool, PK a good pvper? doesn't matter a kill is a kill everybody kills everybody maybe you shouldn't of came down to our house after we left trying to be billy bad ass, ya SUCKA
Lol. Your a hot mess.
It took me 120 seconds to get the bard out and grab pots. U were 1 screen down... I assumed griefing someone else's house. As u were both outside.

You were trying to afk kill my hunter.... A kill is a kill? You're a dime a dozen. I see 20 of u every day.

I get what u were doing. I see what caliber of player you are I ain't tripping.

I just don't see why u gotta come on the boards and try to drag my name in the mud.
I came out for the fight. I brought u a 10k bow for a prize. And I did it as fast as possible. I wasn't ready for a fight. Had no pouches, and your paralyze is the primary reason I died.

So say thank you and stfu.
U know where I live. Come by every night.
You will win some and lose some I promise u that.

But when I win. I won't come on here talking shit about u and your homie. I'll rez u, let u loot your head. And see you next time u wanna grief my afk.

That's me. That's how I think.
Next time ill bring my troll slaughter bow..... I bet that will do dbl damage on u.

Evil Jezus

Expert
LOL You're a funny guy you have so many excuses why you got killed i was "HIGH" or i didnt have pouches or not enough pots something why couldnt you just take the ass whooping and stfu I came on here yeah to grief you. because you and the rest of ToKe are a bunch of bums...last thing im going to say in this post is...IF you paid 10k for that bow dude you got ripped because that thing was a peice of shit LOL

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
LOL You're a funny guy you have so many excuses why you got killed i was "HIGH" or i didnt have pouches or not enough pots something why couldnt you just take the ass whooping and stfu I came on here yeah to grief you. because you and the rest of ToKe are a bunch of bums...last thing im going to say in this post is...IF you paid 10k for that bow dude you got ripped because that thing was a peice of shit LOL
First off I ain't making excuses. I die every day and almost always in a better way then that.
Second I dunno who the.Fuck toke is or why u keep bringing it up.
Third I know your a griefer. U were trying to hump my house to kill an afk toon... No need for late revelations on this one. We already know.
And lastly it was a +10 power bow they usually bring 10k and had I had more time I woulda grabbed something else but I didn't know there were 2 of u at that time. I try to have something on me for pks to loot.

But like I said homie u ain't shit to me. U know where I live. I'm almost all moved in and all u gotta do is step on my lawn. We can do it every single night. You'll still be the griefer and ill still be the guy bringing it to u every time.

Evil Jezus

Expert
LOL did you and your friends just get dropped at our guild house? Yeah I might of died also but it took 6 of you too kill me

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
LOL did you and your friends just get dropped at our guild house? Yeah I might of died also but it took 6 of you too kill me
No I was in my house talking to someone and u jumped my wall so I asked him to wait a minute and I came out to fight. U kept running so I went back to finish my conversation.
I saw the blues after I was in my house.

I promise.u man ill fight.u fair every time. Those people were unrelated to our feud. And ill see u tomorrow

Evil Jezus

Expert
And i wasnt actually running if you noticed I did have a beetle chasing me and i was trying to boat it before he came down....and my bad for some reason I thought you was ToKe but you're TBA