WTS Anyone actually want to sell their Paralytic Venom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
It's not even worth a mil, no one can use them and everyone who needs it on their meta steed already has it.. besides there's a vendor that has it for 1.4 right now

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Some people don't know when to stop trolling... bump for slick.
Yeah it's funny how any trolling gets removed from their (]$[) posts within minutes, but they do this all day-- everyday...

Maybe I should just start tagging staff non-stop in every single post like crybaby/lawlyer Harry lol.

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Got one, thanks all-- btw if staff read this I'm really trying to not tag you like they do-- but at least half a dozen people reported the troll, and if this preferential treatment keeps happening I'll just start tagging every staff on every single post that they troll 10 times a day until they get removed like everyone else does.

Fair is fair.

LoNE WoLF

Master
Got one, thanks all-- btw if staff read this I'm really trying to not tag you like they do-- but at least half a dozen people reported the troll, and if this preferential treatment keeps happening I'll just start tagging every staff on every single post that they troll 10 times a day until they get removed like everyone else does.

Fair is fair.

Preach!

halygon

Grandmaster
Yeah it's funny how any trolling gets removed from their (]$[) posts within minutes, but they do this all day-- everyday...

Maybe I should just start tagging staff non-stop in every single post like crybaby/lawlyer Harry lol.
Really not surprised that 4 hours later staff ignores $
We do not have staff 24/7 and plus, I don't even get any of these reports sent - only some mods do. The above comment boarders on accusing staff as corrupt - I would be careful because we take special care that not a single staff member shows favoritism to any one player or group. I understand your anger here, so keep this warning in mind for the future.

Fair is fair.
All trolls have been dealt with.

EVERYONE SHOULD KEEP IN MIND THAT IF YOU WANT TO TROLL SELL/BUY THREADS, THAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT WARNINGS AND/OR BANS

Status
Not open for further replies.