Any Great Lakes Players?

Ssenkrad

Neophyte
I spent a lot of time playing there back in the day. Was wondering if any old GL players were playing on this server.
Some of my char names that I still remember...

Gorgon MN
ObNoxious
Hector Spectre
Technical

Hopefully there will be a few!

StarBaby

Grandmaster
I'm from Great Lakes also :)

most memorable characters would have been when and friend an I played as Fred and Wilma flintstone w/ our young dragon Dino.

halygon

Grandmaster
There's a couple of old GL player threads here, check em out to see if you recognize anyone. I played GL from early 98 - 2002

Wake N Bake

Neophyte
I spent a lot of time playing there back in the day. Was wondering if any old GL players were playing on this server.
Some of my char names that I still remember...

Gorgon MN
ObNoxious
Hector Spectre
Technical

Hopefully there will be a few!
ObNoxious fthat was in TC guild?

S

Shane

I was Phat Bastage, Cat Vigilante which i had a log cabin around yew moongate.
Then joined FS! on Siegfried.

Wow shane, didnt realize you were seigfried. I used to battle you guys all the time when I was in WET.

Played from 98 - 04 on Marlboro Man and Nubias RoXXor mainly. Guilds were SMW, BDA, H<G, CvN, and WET.

Wake N Bake

Neophyte
Wow shane, didnt realize you were seigfried. I used to battle you guys all the time when I was in WET.

Played from 98 - 04 on Marlboro Man and Nubias RoXXor mainly. Guilds were SMW, BDA, H<G, CvN, and WET.
Marlboro Man on great lakes? where u in ult or M*A? i remember playing with a Marlboro Man(a archer?) in a guild i was in might of been M*A or Ult

I was in Ult for a bit in my later years, but I think that was a different marlboro man. Mine was red, and definitely not an archer.

halygon

Grandmaster
How the heck do you guys remember your guilds from that far back. I did nothing but pvp on my character halygon and I only remember the few people I hung out with.

How the heck do you guys remember your guilds from that far back. I did nothing but pvp on my character halygon and I only remember the few people I hung out with.
The first few I named were all RP war guilds. We either fought with or against each other at some point so those were easy to remember, and I was with WET for quite a long time. We watched (and fought) nearly every other major guild rise and fall, from BC to FS! to -R- to KTFO. You dont forget a crew like that. I was in some other guilds as well, faction, O/C, ect. but I dont remember those names..

Wake N Bake

Neophyte
I remember farming ult guild members in front of their guild house. And m*a oh my lol. Great times!!
lol yea M*A was my dads guild left befor the huge stealth archer alliance all i played then where mages. cant get a xheal from stealth archers. but left to play with peon.