Any dye tubs close to guard range

KenRay

Neophyte
Are there any dye tubs right outside a town or in a guard range I could use, so I don't get pked while dyeing my stuff.

I had a leather and black and furniture tub, but I was having problems and went to the doctor and found out i have stage 4 stomach cancer, had to stop playing for awhile have a few treatments, and then had to have a operation, and while I was gone my house decayed, or something happened to it and its been replaced by someone else's house, and I lost everything but my erthy mount. but thats enough about that.

I started playing again, and finally gmed tailoring and smithing, its really the only character I got, other then my mage, but its kind of risky to drop items and log out and back in to trade the items, don't have any real friends on here, so I would rather just do it myself.

I went back to a place I used to use long ago, but they were gone, guess i may need to make a new char and go explore, lol

Thanks In Advance

limlight

Grandmaster
Whats ur in game name and where do u frequent? Look for me on limlight. I can help u restart

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Hope everything's going better for you, Ken. The Trinsic Trading Company outside of Trinsic's main entrance has special and leather tubs if you need access to those.

KenRay

Neophyte
Whats ur in game name and where do u frequent? Look for me on limlight. I can help u restart

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Thanks, Names, Pure Evil Itself, I am not looking for handouts, It's just a game, the stuff really don't bother me, other then the tubs, lol, I just like to dye my stuff, so I can start selling it and using it on my mage, I will try the trinsic one Dew was talking about.