Any baja players playing?

Dirty

Neophyte
Hey, I was in Cartel for a moment than joined up with I^A. After leaving them I ran with my own guild, The Flaming Unicorns, with Fallentear, Cloud, and my wife Brina. I always liked Cartel, had huge amounts of respect for them while playing with them and against them.

I started on UO:F about 8 days ago, its honestly one of if not the best free shard for this time in UO I've played ever. The people that I've run into are amazingly nice. I honestly have zero complaints here.
Whom were you on Baja??

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

TraJik

Grandmaster
SPYDER PKC Warlocks. PKC= Player Killer Circle which was LoD, Warlocks, Elves, LotD, and one more that doesn't come to mind. Been a while! Hah. You guys remember the old raids on the Player Run town of Avalon where like 200+ people would try to rush a tower being defended by like 50 people and you would lagg hard as crap and take 1 step about every 10 seconds. Ohhh the good ol days.

kurtis

Grandmaster
I ran in LoD until we all went to Shadowbane, at which point I stopped playing UO altogether.

And I'm pretty sure I've recognized other Baja names, but it could be a coincidence I guess.

Brother

Neophyte
I played in Cartel as XvXElijahXvX , BROTHER, and Ethan.

I stopped playing 11 years ago, up until OU:F :)

I am playing Mystic Emilie and Your Co-Worker on this shard.

SirWindmage

Neophyte
I played Baja WAY back from about 1997 through 200 or so. I was in the original LAPD guild with Ronald Mcdonald, Osirus, Nighthawk and a few others iv'e forgotten. Used to train resist in ron's tower in the desert and battle warlocks during the dread lord days. I believe LAPD eventually morphed into a bunch of other guilds like -S- and -P- or something but my memory is foggy.

My most fond gaming memories are from the Dread Lord days on baja. I wish a free shard would replicate the ORIGINAL uo...I mean houses with ONLY sets of keys for security that if you lost made your house worthless. The hayday of griefing and looting was when you could hide outside someone's door, dash in when they opened it, kill them and get their entire worldly belongings. People have no concept of true risk in UO anymore.

Myself and a buddy who plays here were both on Baja. I forget my main was Nigel Reborn (lol worthy), but I was in M&D and lived between Yew Moongate and the Shadowlords base. My most fond moments vary, but the first that comes to mind was when I was on my Shadowlords tinker. I covered the long hallway in the Shadowlords base with trapped boxes covered with stacks of leather, making it impassible, unless you blew yourself up!

Raging

Master
I ran with a few small crews on Baja typically w/ my LJ (Only name I really remember was a buddy named Modesto), had a pk in M&D for a bit and also ran a gm tamer named Slap Happy. On UOF I usually am playing with 1 or 2 others that ran M&D back in the day as well.