Annoying new trend. No, it's not harassment if you get pk'd again for trying to recover your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
It'd be amazing what all this passion, and dedication could accomplish, if it was put to something other than trash talking... Some people are Forever a disappointment on this server.

Can't believe this thread even needed to be started, except to call attention to ones self...

account51

Master
It'd be amazing what all this passion, and dedication could accomplish, if it was put to something other than trash talking... Some people are Forever a disappointment on this server.

Can't believe this thread even needed to be started, except to call attention to ones self...

This is the worst post on this thread, I was just clapping in excitement that the forums could be back. Then this Trin guy shows up, go back to the RP section bro. Props to baseball dad and bromista for the battle, keep it going and maybe pvp can come back to the server.

This is the worst post on this thread, I was just clapping in excitement that the forums could be back. Then this Trin guy shows up, go back to the RP section bro. Props to baseball dad and bromista for the battle, keep it going and maybe pvp can come back to the server.

Unfortunately there are too many professional victims on UOF, so when arguing bout kewl wizard stuff you run the risk of a ban from some snow flake who still cries that Hilary lost. I think i was perma banned on disc ord for calling a black guy lazy?

Besides, bromista isn't worth a warning over. The kid is about as worthless as his taste in women (wizard women npcs of course - not a personal attack).

Winstonian

Grandmaster
There's an interesting conversation here.

This server is undeniably soft on PKs, which is fine. Being a PK on UOF, with current game mechanics and 3 account limit, is a legitimate, low-risk money making option, not to mention provides the satisfaction of feeling "leet" because you killed another player (who was undoubtedly fighting a monster and not prepared for the fight). Players who wouldn't have PKed back in the day turn to it here because, well, why not? On UOF, the choice between blue and red equates more to choosing between weapon skills, and less between the intended risk/reward of murdering an innocent player.

Again, the above is fine. PKs are an essential part of UO, and eliminating nearly all of the downside of PKing does tend to spark more PvP.

But, please. It's so adorable that reds come onto the forum and call others out for "harassment" (because they were called "pussies" for, well, ganking PvM characters and likely res-killing while spamming insults... which qualifies) after they've eagerly enjoyed "griefing" another player on a shard that caters to cowardly play. Don't be mad that others are calling you names after telling them not to be mad because they got griefed. Either have the same thick skin you're asking them to have, or realize that griefing another player can feel as "harassing" to them as name-calling does to you.

(Side note: both excessive harassment and excessive griefing are against the rules.)

baddie

Master
There's an interesting conversation here.

This server is undeniably soft on PKs, which is fine. Being a PK on UOF, with current game mechanics and 3 account limit, is a legitimate, low-risk money making option, not to mention provides the satisfaction of feeling "leet" because you killed another player (who was undoubtedly fighting a monster and not prepared for the fight). Players who wouldn't have PKed back in the day turn to it here because, well, why not? On UOF, the choice between blue and red equates more to choosing between weapon skills, and less between the intended risk/reward of murdering an innocent player.

Again, the above is fine. PKs are an essential part of UO, and eliminating nearly all of the downside of PKing does tend to spark more PvP.

But, please. It's so adorable that reds come onto the forum and call others out for "harassment" (because they were called "pussies" for, well, ganking PvM characters and likely res-killing while spamming insults... which qualifies) after they've eagerly enjoyed "griefing" another player on a shard that caters to cowardly play. Don't be mad that others are calling you names after telling them not to be mad because they got griefed. Either have the same thick skin you're asking them to have, or realize that griefing another player can feel as "harassing" to them as name-calling does to you.

(Side note: both excessive harassment and excessive griefing are against the rules.)
now killing pets is griefing? jesus, i should have thrown that in there, too. sorry, snowflake.

Winstonian

Grandmaster
now killing pets is griefing? jesus, i should have thrown that in there, too. sorry, snowflake.
Uh, just checke. Never used the word "pets" in my post. Try again. (The word "snowflake" on UOF should only relate to reds who focus solely on killing PvM chars and who would never PvP if consequences existed.)

I think it's funny though. "Now killing pets is griefing?" I never said that, but lets run with it. You killing someone else's pet is both an inconvenience and a setback for them. Not a big deal, sure, and part of the game - absolutely - but a waste of their time nonetheless. Yet, in the OP, you're complaining because they... called... you... names?

Who's the snowflake exactly?

baddie

Master
Uh, just checked. Never used the word "pets" in my post. Try again. (The word "snowflake" on UOF should only relate to reds who focus solely on killing PvM chars and who would never PvP if consequences existed.)
lol how many times have you seen my name dungeon pking? never, because you actually have no idea what youre talking about. i like how all you can do is make attacks on character and not argument. :thumbsup:

baddie

Master
When did I say that you dungeon PK? Why are you so unbelievably sensitive? Why do you struggle with reading and comprehension?
hey thanks for editing your post after i replied and then making a new post also.
(The word "snowflake" on UOF should only relate to reds who focus solely on killing PvM chars and who would never PvP if consequences existed.)
focus on pvm chars = dungeon pk, nub. fucking whining about semantics, god...

and again, all you can do is talk shit, and totally overlook the point that the post is not about me being harassed, but what obvious behavior is. like, why is this so hard for you to understand?

i swear, you say one small thing, and then some people will pick and choose that like it's the entirety of the post.

Winstonian

Grandmaster
hey thanks for editing your post after i replied and then making a new post also.

focus on pvm chars = dungeon pk, nub. fucking whining about semantics, god...

and again, all you can do is talk shit, and total overlook the point that the post is not about me being harassed, but what obvious behavior is. like, why is this so hard for you to understand?
I didn't change my post... only added information.

So, again, question: when did I say that you were a dungeon PK? I made a general post on the topic and you immediately got defensive. I guess it makes sense, considering your post is basically telling others to stop complaining as you point out how "bad words hurt your feelers". I'm guessing you are a PK of some sort, which makes perfect sense, considering the biggest group of whiners on UOF are PKs responding to a PK nerf thread.

Two reasons to make a thread: the poster either 1) wants a discussion, or 2) wants attention. You clearly don't want discussion, which leaves...

baddie

Master
So, again, question: when did I say that you were a dungeon PK?
(The word "snowflake" on UOF should only relate to reds who focus solely on killing PvM chars and who would never PvP if consequences existed.)
do you suffer short term memory loss

and AGAIN lmao. you keep trying to just talk shit in every single post youve made so far. in all honesty, there has been some good discussion, like some ankh placement suggestions that came from this thread. you, on the other hand, only brought toxicity.

awaiting your next reply, because i can tell you refuse to "lose." probably gonna call me some more names?

let me help you out with some!! these are accurate things to call me that hurt will my little ole' feelings:

cosmetic whore
scumbag dexxer
pvp noob
snowflake.. oh shit no, we used that already.
ummm... pussy?

Winstonian

Grandmaster
do you suffer short term memory loss
I'm confused. You keep quoting things, but not once did I say that it applied to you. You certainly took offense, so it might, but I didn't say it.

I said:

You said:
lol how many times have you seen my name dungeon pking? never, because you actually have no idea what youre talking about.

I said:
When did I say that you dungeon PK?

baddie

Master
oh yea, youre clearly talking about some hypothetical pker, going around and causing a whirldwind of trouble!!

lol, i'm done. you can't even keep your balls and stand by your words. but you sure told that hypothetical PK somethin fierce! good job!

fuckin huge mystery who you're talking about, here. we need sherlock holmes on the case.

whoever he is, he better not say anything, or he's being "defensive."

Status
Not open for further replies.