Annoying new trend. No, it's not harassment if you get pk'd again for trying to recover your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddie

Master
names excluded.

PKs have gotten nicer on this server. They let you res, and sometimes even res you. Sometimes you get res'd yourself, then you go back to your body and they let you take back what they didn't want. It's great when it happens, it shows civility and honor among adversaries.

But some people are starting to take this courtesy too far.

You are not being harassed if youre a rival guild and my party wants to kill your pet.
You are not being harassed if you somehow res, come back, and run right in the middle of a group of PKs in an attempt to recall out with your spider.
You are not being harassed if you immediately res yourself and come back to the action zone within moments. This goes especially for champs, where our objective is to limit your score to as low as possible, as well as your reward drop chance.

People run to the ankh or request a res and think their grey robe means total invulnerability against players.

Sending me private messages on discord about requesting me or my guild always get statted IS harassment and blocking me after I apologize and politely try to explain the situation.
But much more importantly, certain members in your guild who run around spamming "blah blah blah PUSSIES" IS harassment, and also is probably why my party wanted to kill your pet.

This is a pvp server. I'm no authority on the subject, but I know what classifies as harassment and what doesn't. You might not like it, but it's the server you chose to play on.

Grey robe or not, if you don't belong in the action area, don't res and go there. You may try it and test the waters, but don't overreact when you get removed again.

Last edited:

baddie

Master
TBH none of that sounds like harassment to me. Not what you did and not what they did.
that's fair. my point was more to tone down the whole "this is harassment" talk in general, and clarify what real harassment is.

girana

Grandmaster
they really need to get rid of all the anhks near champs to get rid of the problem.

if you get killed and cant handle reskills here a guide for you:

1) gate your ghost out with 2nd account
2) ress your Ghost in your House
3) if needed use petball to get your pets back
4) DONT GO BACK

StegcO

Grandmaster
Yeah man, i still remeber my first battle "Remove the Ankh" in champions/boss 3 years ago while I was constantly raided.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
they really need to get rid of all the anhks near champs to get rid of the problem.

4) DONT GO BACK

Personally i agree that Ankhs should be removed anywhere near champ spawns / mini bosses etc .

DrSaso

Master
Makes sense. Don't think I've been harassed on this server....yet :p I'm sure if i proclaim to be winning at pvp then someone will have something to say about it....but luckily im trash at pvp and know it haha!

Only mild annoyance I've encountered was when in destard i got stomped by a group of 4+ pkers. Then one guy from their group kept res killing me at the entrance then moment i came to life. Sucked as they did it a few times but then ran away. No one else from their group bothered me when i res yet again. .. infact i recall one healing me so i could run to my body xD

Most of the pkers I've fallen victim to either res me or leave me with my belongings minus gold and maybe bandis. Good guy pkers :D

Lexington

Grandmaster
You are not being harassed if youre a rival guild and my party wants to kill your pet.
You are not being harassed if you somehow res, come back, and run right in the middle of a group of PKs in an attempt to recall out with your spider.

Agree %100 but you'll never get rid of these two because of pet stealing and statloss.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic

4) DONT GO BACK

But sometimes, just trying to go back and sneak in and try to get your stuff is actually kind of exciting. When you are able to, you feel some sense of winning which helps the burn a bit from being PK'd.

To me, as someone from the pvm side, harassment is when someone goes above and beyond to make the game unplayable for someone. So for example, camping at someone's house, spamming shit, following them, etc. Or you're at a champ, the boss is down, people who got anything worthwhile are gone...but some asshat feels the need to rez kill those maybe trying to recoup some stuff. There's no point in that. No honor. Harassment? Maybe, maybe not. But shitty for sure.

StegcO

Grandmaster
But sometimes, just trying to go back and sneak in and try to get your stuff is actually kind of exciting. When you are able to, you feel some sense of winning which helps the burn a bit from being PK'd.

To me, as someone from the pvm side, harassment is when someone goes above and beyond to make the game unplayable for someone. So for example, camping at someone's house, spamming shit, following them, etc. Or you're at a champ, the boss is down, people who got anything worthwhile are gone...but some asshat feels the need to rez kill those maybe trying to recoup some stuff. There's no point in that. No honor. Harassment? Maybe, maybe not. But shitty for sure.

Most of the time chars reskilled at champ is not because of harrasment or being greedy, maybe who raid already collect 2 PS and are in searchng for the 3rd so obviously you need to reskill chars that try to enter again in the loot zone, maybe to recover the PS hidden in a bag before the death. :)

account51

Master
I heard now if you call someone ugly it falls under the personal attack rules, and it's harassment. If you can't handle res killing or random typed words you shouldn't be gaming online.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Yes. At least move the ankhs farther from the active champ area. Destard and Despise ones are far enough but others are pretty close. Abyss even has 2 and Orc is right next to the champ.

I pride myself on giving that gold service when it comes to pking (solo of course, i don't need my hand held like the lower hanging fruit out there).

And what exactly is that gold service?

It could be cutting up your leather ar, dumping your regs on other corpses, making sure your meta pet gets paragon xp statloss, holding your pets for ransom, killing all 3 of your accounts or simply just telling you how trash you are.

If this offends you, then please seek the closest safe space snowflake.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Last time I remember experiencing your gold service (one on one bc you often call in...or perhaps that's just my platinum member service eh?) it was goddamn months ago and you got dunked on two reds in Ankh. You were relegated to flying in on your third account, your blue tamer, to have some words while I laughed in your face and recalled out with what little there was good to loot.

Let's recap:

You cried cause I was on two tamers.

Your gear sucked. Run out of gold runics? Dragon slayer sword oh boy. Your armor was embarrassing.

You are both trash and also a snowflake thanks for your story just thought I would share mine don't hate me because it makes you look bad ok

Last time I remember experiencing your gold service (one on one bc you often call in...or perhaps that's just my platinum member service eh?) it was goddamn months ago and you got dunked on two reds in Ankh. You were relegated to flying in on your third account, your blue tamer, to have some words while I laughed in your face and recalled out with what little there was good to loot.

Let's recap:

You cried cause I was on two tamers.

Your gear sucked. Run out of gold runics? Dragon slayer sword oh boy. Your armor was embarrassing.

You are both trash and also a snowflake thanks for your story just thought I would share mine don't hate me because it makes you look bad ok

I (like everyone else who can cast an energy bolt or has atleast a 500 skill cap) have murdered your newb ass soo much that I've lost count, even acknowledging your troll post is beneath me or even a young player.

In the future, can you please just stick to barding mobs and poking land whales.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You rolled in to have words on a blue tamer after dying on two of your PK's with dragon slayers and cried about tamers and I laughed til I died

Sucks man

You don't even cast ebolts/hit closest target you hit attack last/closest target because you suck ass on a mage. You only cast spells in zombieland and you still cry about things you rely heavily on.

Shouts out to 300+ ping

Status
Not open for further replies.