Ankh Dungeon

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
Where is it located?

lazy people have to suffer
fp.png

Caso

Grandmaster
Wasn't there meant to be a secret dungeon added as well? Ie another in addition to the marble island dungeon?

Please inform me!!

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
Wasn't there meant to be a secret dungeon added as well? Ie another in addition to the marble island dungeon?

Please inform me!!
Ankh dungeon was the 'secret' dungeon. It's entrance is out of the ordinary and was not given a direct portal in Britian upon opening, unlike Exodus (Giant black gates that u cant miss on top of a bank? Okay...)

Caso

Grandmaster
NW corner of the Yew Bank wall. There's a little portal that takes you up top to the black gate area
Great thanks mate. Hadn't logged in for a month so missed all the details. My guild has gone inactive so had no one to ask.

Cheers

Caso

Grandmaster
NW corner of the Yew Bank wall. There's a little portal that takes you up top to the black gate area
I think said gate is gone!! Me and Dave couldn't find it at yew!

Where is this dungeon!!!! I'm keen to check it out. My pings over 400 atm so I can't pvp, it's pvm only until my con fixes.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Awesome thanks mate

Will check it out on the weekend.
You literally have no idea what you are even doing when you play, do you?

You killed me in the new dungeon just three or four days ago. You spammed "you have been exterminated" as you res-killed me multiple times. Remember? You even called attention to it on the forums. I guess you sure made me regret that I mistook you for CVS/blue ballz bob. You sure did! You're really doing it, big guy. Lol.

Anywho I would like to congratulate UOF for taking the proverbial panties off and getting out in the new dungeon space. I'm seeing a whole six people there now instead of the previous four.

Caso

Grandmaster
You literally have no idea what you are even doing when you play, do you?

You killed me in the new dungeon just three or four days ago. You spammed "you have been exterminated" as you res-killed me multiple times. Remember? You even called attention to it on the forums. I guess you sure made me regret that I mistook you for CVS/blue ballz bob. You sure did! You're really doing it, big guy. Lol.

Anywho I would like to congratulate UOF for taking the proverbial panties off and getting out in the new dungeon space. I'm seeing a whole six people there now instead of the previous four.
I killed you in the secret dungeon right? I don't have a tune to the other dungeon. I hadn't been on for a month so I missed all the details.

I'm glad you've almost slit your wrists for the 100th time I've pked you. My connection is back to 400 so you can farm in trammel again.

Dunno how you can't survive EVER with a lv7 meta at your side.

#downs