Animal Taming +100

What skill is required to tame Shadow Wyrms, Ancient Wyrms, and Ancient Shadow Wyrms? Is there anything else to tame once I am 100+?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
you cant tame any AW/SW. you can get shadow dragons (rare hue) or meta dragons. lvl 7 meta has the Wyrm model and comes in many diff hues. you need 120 tame for a lvl 7.

other stuff that req over 100 tame include rune beatles and some of the rarer night type creatures ( diff model nightmares).

Yoko Kurama

Master
Check the wiki, it is pretty complete except the updated night creatures. http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tameables
Why don't people use the wiki more, I will never know. Again, I repeat the info about location, stats, and taming levels of the night pets has been switched as well, so it is not up to date...just know they moved the level to much easier amount, and increased stats on the pets a ton! A max stats old mare is not even that great. Also it is missing water dragons, which can fly over water.

Yoko Kurama

Master
Also, I told them this was wrong about 5 months ago but still no update!
Rare White Horse
Required Taming: ??
Follower Slots: 3
Max Stats: 400 STR, 400 HP, 125 DEX, 300 INT

The Whitemare or whatever you want to call it, as useless and hideously out of the noob arsenal it may be, only takes 2 slots!

Why don't people use the wiki more, I will never know.

Because its incomplete and outdated? Just take the link you gave as example, half the tameables list "Required Taming: ??" and the updated night creatures are missing as you said yourself.