WTS All NEW Mining viens for ALL Ores

zaxtor99

Apprentice
Okay. There are runebooks out there I know that have spots marked for different ores of every color.

But the problem is that a) Some of those spots yield very low ore and b) many of those spots are always dry as every miner on the server uses them constantly.

I have marked all new veins for every type of ore, each book has 16 locations, each spot is a safe location and yields at least 26 ore, many yield much more then that. The amount of colored ore you get will obviously vary on your current mining skill.

I do not want to sell these books so that someone can start selling them on a vendor and make them highly abused.

Instead, I only want to sell them to a single player, maybe two players who guarantee me that they will not sell copies on vendors or place them in a public house and allow every person to make copies.

With any of these books, I can mine over 500 shadow ingots in 15 minutes or so or I usually get about 200-250 valorite ingots in the same time frame. I am only currently at gm (100 skill).

I've spent a lot of time finding these veins in safe areas, and making sure that each location I have marked yields a good amount of ore.

Again, these are all brand new ore locations I have spent days seeking out and organizing.

You can PM me with your bid, or simply post it here. Please don't bid anything under 250k. These books will make you many times that amount in a short time.

Sorry if anyone else was interested.. But I received an offer to only sell to one person and the offer was more then enough at 800k. Guess my work and time paid off here. Thanks all.

Back