Alchi dexxor or scribe dexxor?

Kylliriaan

Neophyte
ok i build my pvp toon ATM

but i need to know your opinion ...

i had make one scribe Dexxor
with: str 100 , dex 65 , Int 60. (but not sur for that)

But im not sure some people say me to make one Alchi Dexxor
with
magery 100
alchi 80
and 20 poisonning

and what the best stats str/dex/int ???

and if i make one uoforever (yep im an MO player ^^) ? i explain
Anatomy GM 100
Sword GM 100
Healing GM 100
Tactics GM 100
Resist speel GM 100
Magery 80 or 70
Meditation 70 or 80 or 60
eval int 50 or 60

with a 80 str / 80 dex / 65 int (i dont know if Dex are per step 20 to 20 or 30 to 30 )

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
If you don't have GM eval and anatomy for defensive wrestle bonus (same as GM wrestle to not get hit by attacks) you will get hit by dexers every time you drop your weapon to cast. So you will not want to cast often against dexers and if you don't cast often you don't need INT so high. So uoforever template can drop as low as 30-40 INT. You want at least 90 STR and 90 DEX for a primarily dexer template.

Alchy dexer also won't need GM Magery because again...without defensive wrestle bonus of GM Anatomy and Eval you will only be casting so much against other dexers so 90 will do. 20 Poisoning will not get you far so you could use the 30 pts (if you drop Magery to 90) for Meditation to get more use of your spells with a small mana pool.

Both templates will work well against mages though, both as you have them suggested and how I have them listed.

It's a tough call but you will need to change based on your needs and who you fight the most. Which generally are mages but you need to know how and take into account how vulnerable you are to dexers also.