Afking? What?

Cino

Master
i was just jailed for afking, yet i was sitting at my pc looking at me being teleported to jail.. rofl

just because im using a razor macro to ebolt on a boat doesnt make me away from my computer.. umm what is this?

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Great thread. Thought provoking, innovative, really pushes the envelope without going over the line. I loved it. Great read. Highly recommended. That being said:

wtf_is_this_shit2_RE_73_Million_Sharks_Killed_Every_Year-s468x349-71815.jpg

Cino

Master
yeah, i guess the fact that using 2 monitors, on a boat casting ebolts with razor for 10+ hours raises some flags, i understand where shane was coming from but i immediately reacted when i got teleported, guess no more boats for me

btw i can see irc, just havent used it in like 2 years so im not familiar with registering at a moments notice..

yeah, i guess the fact that using 2 monitors, on a boat casting ebolts with razor for 10+ hours raises some flags, i understand where shane was coming from but i immediately reacted when i got teleported, guess no more boats for me

btw i can see irc, just havent used it in like 2 years so im not familiar with registering at a moments notice..
http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=IRC
This site can help, and your aloud to use boats just not luring them. Was you getting hit by anything on the boat?

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
I sat there for one minute straight, as i said "Hello?" 5 times while you sat there ebolting whatever was around you.

Let's not make this into a thing, you were released and you will have one million points deducted from your final score. This still puts you in first place.
Many players here will instantly be upset about how easy you got off, i'm sorry you don't think you did at all. IMO the punishment was a mere slap on the wrist, because i know you've been putting in a lot of time on this event.

Cino

Master
im not complaining, i should have reacted faster instead of after i was teleported, like i said i wont be using boats or razor macros during the remainder of the event

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Sensible objection, prompt response, agreeable solution

7/7 good thread guys

Certainly makes for a refreshing change. Was half expecting a long drawn out debate how the cat had jumped on the mouse, knocking it into a bowl of warm water on the floor which someone was using for a foot spa...