Advice on existing toons after years of idle

Proc

Heyyyyy so I recently came back from a 4 or 5 year break and was seeking some helpful advice in regards to PvP. I currently have a char I really want to make work, but am wondering if I should just cut my losses at this point and create entirely new characters or totally revamp my existing ones. The first and foremost is my NoX mage that I remember spending lots of time and money getting GM assass. So with GM Mage/Eval/Resis/Wrestle/Anat/Poisoning/Med I am trying to figure out wtf to do with this guy. At this point its easy to say that NoX mage is not viable in any, but more specifically in the PvP/PK environment correct? Any suggestions on how to turn this guy around and not abandon GM poisoning? Drop wrestle and anat and pick up fencing tacts? Or does anyone have any decent suggestions? The next is my archer mage that I used to pre-cast with heavy x-bows. Im sure a lot has changed, and I know after doing some reading that, love it or hate it -- alchemy is basically a make-or-break skill at this point in PvP. Anyways, thought I would run it by the vets for any sound advice. Also, any PvP guilds lookin for some help? Well thanks in advance for any points in the right direction.

You answered your own question, nox not viable pvp wise if you don't want to drop it make a alcy mage.Theyre best for 1v1. Other than that scribe/heal mage is a great group templete.

Phrygian

Master
I'd level up a new character and make an Alchy mage. Sure, you could drop poisoning for alchemy. It's just a ***** to level, and there's an Xpac coming soon. Maybe poisoning will get a (much needed) buff.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Always remember you can join our discord at discord.uoforever.com and ask questions in general/help or any staff/mod/companion.