Adventures in Sosaria - The Battle of Righteousness Rages

Hubert Wadsworth

Ah the good CO123 thou dost bring delight to this old mans eyes. To see the wicked perish at the feet of BJ, as they fall to their knees.

Tis reminiscent is it not of our fights the other night yonder when we had felled some cruel men
View attachment 2155

View attachment 2162

Skinny Wheat would cry foul over my act of valor, but such is the impetus of one such as he. To try and make a claim for fairness when surely he has shown none in his vile past.
View attachment 2161

Thou we rejoice in the fall of evil, at the same time friends must we not reflect on the consequences of our actions. I pondered whether what I did was the right thing, after having chased a criminal down with the zealous Furbalion, who rained fire down upon his head as he sought refuge within this abandoned tavern. For thou he had departed this land, his poor beast the YellaWolf was cursed to wander these lands without its master.
View attachment 2153
But I shant dwell upon the unfortunate repercussions of his choice to commit villainy. Though innocent beast be separated from its master, what would have been the crimes he would get up to had we shown pity and allowed him to live? Nay best not to dwell upon it at all. Yet, it is my hope that some benevolent wilderness hermit would come upon the YellaWolf and take the beast in as companion.

Speaking of the wilderness, it is where we ventured next, and came upon some fiends in their crypt.
View attachment 2160

Our attempt to buck the tiger had succeeded, as the band of cutthroats quickly massed themselves to crush our troupe, for we, the BJ, had dared spit into the eye of these brigands whilst they were unawares.
View attachment 2156

We dispersed into the surrounding woods and waited for the enemies charge. Twas Garnotte that succumbed to our ingenious ambush from the trees. Croots, get on my level, Metal Slime, HammerKiller, and Bonecrusher could only rub their eyes at the deftness of our strike.

Ho! The battle was underway, though not a full out assault so much as a half dozen skirmishes, still the ground quaked under the magical energies unleashed!
View attachment 2158
And while we had our victories, we also suffered a defeat as well, for the bold Darth suffered due to a tardy rejuvenation spell that I ne'er had bestowed. The BJ had gotten sloppy, but we would not wallow.
View attachment 2154
View attachment 2157
No, indeed, fear not dear readers for while our push against the reprobates had stalled, we would rise again to topple them! This time winning out and ending the nights battle as we had began , only this time with the odds against us- we struck a blow against that atrocious 'get on my level'
View attachment 2159
And as if on cue, as he fell so too did a restorative rain fall across the land. A humble few drops at first, surely a sign of the coming tide of justice that awaits the wild places of Sosaria. For where evil is, there we will be. Staring it down, forcing the power of our BJ upon on it- until a climax of righteousness spills across the land.