adding value into empty paragon chests

Cleper

Journeyman
besides the special color paragon chests, most people just trash the other ones. how about making them worth something? like a turn in system, ex. PS for spider relic. but obviously something of less value. makes it even more worthwhile to fight a paragon, besides just getting platinum/gold/tmap.

Volco

Master
I love reading peoples ideas, so don't take offense but I think the rewards for chests are pretty good currently.

Plat - sells for 25-30gp per, good source of xtra income, or collectibles via the plat vendor
tmaps - lower chests, the tmaps are garbage. Once u start getting devious/ingenious from your chests. you can easily sell or complete them for a large chunk of $$$ & highend gear.
they also have a change of dropping a rare-colored statuette i believe.

I'd hate to see 'too much' added to these, last thing you want is to over-inflate the server with other forms of rewards (ex: too many PS's were an issue in the past). Lots of items are ignored/discarded currently from mobs (food, gems, non-magic armor/weps). I feel like these chests by themselves should be thought of similarly.