Active Smith Traders - Compiled List

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
i'm here - i need to completely update my thread. been going through all of mine and working on doing turn ins. once i finish that, i'll update my list and such.

Tynder

Master
Has the bottom completely dropped out of the BOD market at this point? Doesn't seem to be a lot of activity either buying or selling.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Has the bottom completely dropped out of the BOD market at this point? Doesn't seem to be a lot of activity either buying or selling.
120 ps is worth 1/2 of what it was worth six months ago. Not sure of runic wep swings or ash hammers.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Most folks now have a ton of runners, and yea, no one seems to trade anymore. Myself, i've been travelling so haven't been as active. but even so, I don't have anything new to offer. i've gotten crap, including a non-exceptional weapon bod on my 120 smith again.

Tynder

Master
I pretty much retired from the BOD collecting, especially once I managed to get 120 BS and 120 Tailor on my own crafter. Only so much disappointment in crappy pulls one can take. Of course, now I have about 1,000 BODS sitting in books at my house...with a ridiculous number of bear rugs and dull copper runics I could make if I wanted to waste the resources.

Fattson

Grandmaster
There's still value in bods, guys. It's just not the cash cow it once was.

Um...so if you guys wanna sell your high end bods on the cheap, shoot me a pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
There's still value in bods, buys. It's just not the cash cow it once was.

Just don't sell him any of your barbed SK Large or Small Bods -- Sell those to me!

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
There's still value in bods, buys. It's just not the cash cow it once was.

completely agreed, again the issue (at least for me) is that my LBODs are all ASH - so little to no trade value. No one usually parts with LBODs for any runic over gold. i am still in travel mode, so been hit and miss on collecting and haven't cateloged any of my new grabs. mid to late dec i should get a chance. In russia on business next week and then in US visiting family, so limited access.