Acquiring Reagents

newfireorange

How do you personally go about farming these?

I can't seem to enter a player made moongate to buy some from player vendors. Could this be due to my young player status?

I have just been buying some from the NPC vendors but they only carry certain reagents. I can only farm the new player dungeon so much before running out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Jakaro

Master
Moonglow has a lot of regs lying around; I would suggest adding these to your "scavenger" agent in razor, and then it will pick up the reagents automatically as you walk around. Remember to visit numerous mage shops each time when buying from NPCs; sometimes some are sold out, others not so much.

Bapes

Adept
How do you personally go about farming these?

I can't seem to enter a player made moongate to buy some from player vendors. Could this be due to my young player status?

I have just been buying some from the NPC vendors but they only carry certain reagents. I can only farm the new player dungeon so much before running out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Try clicking on the moongate. A box should come up asking you if you want to go through I think.

NPC Mage vendors do sell all the reagents, but their stock varies like Jakaro said. If you can find a rune library they sometimes have runebooks full of mage shops that you can recall to and stock up.