Account wide shaming ?

Pwn Diddy

Neophyte
I am finally at the point now where my character can PK. (7x) and then i am told I will either have account "shaming".. Example: my Tailor is now unusable because I died on a separate character all together ? I am sorry but i really see that being the end for me on this server. When i can't go do some crafting after I die, because I never made an Account with only 1 character on it for PK purposes. Why are we encouraging more AFK hour logging ? I think it is an actual good idea and a start towards something new. But why have people logged in all day/night burning off kills, or re-macroing skills they have already done (Not Fun). We need to encourage player's to actually PLAY the game not idle for day's as a ghost waiting for kills to go away. For me this does absolutely nothing for the player base aside from detouring majority of your PVP player's to a different game. It is close to the right track but a system that makes a person. Log off. and sit AFK for hour's upon hour's can not possibly be the answer anyone is looking for. The Bounty Hunter system is fresh look and I think that is a way more hands on approach to the problem of "newbs" quitting from getting PK'ed all the time. Not trying to shit all over everything you guy's have created. this is the best Server hands down and the staff works hard at keeping people happy. However ultimately that whole system needs to shift in a direction away from AFK for day's upon day's. There can be an approach to this, that leaves RED players actually playing the game not frustrated and quit. While adding new protection for the BLUE's that are being killed to point of server leaving. Even just a BLUE party find system i think could put a major dent in the issues you guy's are facing. Some kind of system that helps link Blue PvM'ers together so you can have a party of you going into the dungeon. Versus on your own vs 2 or 3 man RED gank. PS. Evil Christmas Spirit's ..... I just do not get :p

Malkraven

Grandmaster
I am finally at the point now where my character can PK. (7x) and then i am told I will either have account "shaming".. Example: my Tailor is now unusable because I died on a separate character all together ? I am sorry but i really see that being the end for me on this server. When i can't go do some crafting after I die, because I never made an Account with only 1 character on it for PK purposes. Why are we encouraging more AFK hour logging ? I think it is an actual good idea and a start towards something new. But why have people logged in all day/night burning off kills, or re-macroing skills they have already done (Not Fun). We need to encourage player's to actually PLAY the game not idle for day's as a ghost waiting for kills to go away. For me this does absolutely nothing for the player base aside from detouring majority of your PVP player's to a different game. It is close to the right track but a system that makes a person. Log off. and sit AFK for hour's upon hour's can not possibly be the answer anyone is looking for. The Bounty Hunter system is fresh look and I think that is a way more hands on approach to the problem of "newbs" quitting from getting PK'ed all the time. Not trying to shit all over everything you guy's have created. this is the best Server hands down and the staff works hard at keeping people happy. However ultimately that whole system needs to shift in a direction away from AFK for day's upon day's. There can be an approach to this, that leaves RED players actually playing the game not frustrated and quit. While adding new protection for the BLUE's that are being killed to point of server leaving. Even just a BLUE party find system i think could put a major dent in the issues you guy's are facing. Some kind of system that helps link Blue PvM'ers together so you can have a party of you going into the dungeon. Versus on your own vs 2 or 3 man RED gank. PS. Evil Christmas Spirit's ..... I just do not get :p

its not in atm anyway. they implemented it and other changes that caused some server issues so they removed them all.

idk if we will see this in the future or not

Pwn Diddy

Neophyte
its not in atm anyway. they implemented it and other changes that caused some server issues so they removed them all.

idk if we will see this in the future or not
Haha beautiful !!! .... well I hope going forward they do not decide that. Or atleast the Account wide Shaming aspect... punish my PK not my Crafter :)