About reputation titles (Lord etc)

drinn

Grandmaster
Hey!

Since no-one answers @ IRC, I'll ask here.. According to UO Stratics Reputation FAQ my next title will be Dark Lord. Character is at Villainous now.

So, did Dark Lord, Evil Lord, Dread Lord etc. reputation titles exist here, or will all turn into Lord only? I haven't seen such titles here, so my suspicion is that Dark Lords etc. does not exist.

Also is it possible to see fame / karma amounts somewhere @ UO?

Bromista

Grandmaster
All you can do is guess where you are at but the tables are accurate, you have from Dread Lord all the way up to Glorious Lord. Champ titles (your Toggle Monster Display) are in as well as new title scrolls which you can apparently get from events now. A couple title scrolls dropped from the crippled king event that give you titles like "The Kingslayer" and "The Purifier" over your head like your guild title is displayed.

drinn

Grandmaster
All you can do is guess where you are at but the tables are accurate, you have from Dread Lord all the way up to Glorious Lord. Champ titles (your Toggle Monster Display) are in as well as new title scrolls which you can apparently get from events now. A couple title scrolls dropped from the crippled king event that give you titles like "The Kingslayer" and "The Purifier" over your head like your guild title is displayed.

Yeah I know those title scrolls. One of my guildmates got one Purifier. Didnt just know if Dark and Dread Lords exist, since havent seen them. Maybe they are just somewhat rare then?

Anyways thanks bro ;)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Sure thing.

Speaking of titles and notoriety if you do a Lord Oaks champ spawn with negative karma all the positive karma spawn aggros on you. You go to Dread reallll fast.

Nurayia

Expert
while I haven't seen a dread lord yet (apart from several lich lords), I've been glorious lady myself, so karma is definately in ;) just get negative karma. Alot.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Hey!

Since no-one answers @ IRC, I'll ask here.. According to UO Stratics Reputation FAQ my next title will be Dark Lord. Character is at Villainous now.

So, did Dark Lord, Evil Lord, Dread Lord etc. reputation titles exist here, or will all turn into Lord only? I haven't seen such titles here, so my suspicion is that Dark Lords etc. does not exist.

Also is it possible to see fame / karma amounts somewhere @ UO?

Mine went to "The Dark" after Villainous.