A very shitty Christmas Spirit

greebo

Apprentice
I think that first chest must have just been a REALLY unlucky one- I am soloing lvl 4's now, I still die occasionally but it isnt a TOTAL failure like that other.

And I still havent seen that WEIRD corpse bug where your corpse 'name' appears on different spots... to the point you can never find it.

thestand

Grandmaster
I think that first chest must have just been a REALLY unlucky one- I am soloing lvl 4's now, I still die occasionally but it isnt a TOTAL failure like that other.

And I still havent seen that WEIRD corpse bug where your corpse 'name' appears on different spots... to the point you can never find it.
Resyncing your client might help you open the corpse.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Probably a resync issue, happens especially often when a corpse has been cut (not applicable to this situation of course)

As for everything else, I believe all the skill checks and req are as they should be on this server.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic

Glad you decided to stay and things are going better.

Here's what I'd suggest. Mind you its just a suggestion make ur toon as you see fit.
100 lp
70 cart
30 resist. Yes it actually helps.
I00 Magery
100 eval.
100 med
100 music
100-120 prov

Or my template and use a 2nd toon archer provoked for help

70 cart
100 lp
100 hiding