A TheFallen suggestion: No more stat loss

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Ignore barracoon... his days of blue griefing are over and soon he will either be forced to stop killing pets, taking counts as blues, or go red(we know this wont happen).

His entire gameplay revolves around blue griefing... what will he do when staff fixes blue griefing? play redS? lawl !

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Douche bag. Plan and simple.

lawl !

i guess thats indirectly admitting you are from EQMS .

So just curious ............... Let me try to summarize everything up since EQMS join server .

- $ guild WITH JUST A HANDFUL OF CORE members defeat eqms 99% of the time at rdas/champs/field fights
- EQMS denies n make up stories consistently
-$ Guild defeats EQMS again n again ( THIS TIME WITH SCREENSHOTS TAKEN )
- EQMS make up new accounts on forums to bash $ up ? Every different thread recently was directly pointing at $ guild's fault .

EQMS is surely affected .

Take it easy guys its just a game .

$ WINS AGAIN

lawl !

Brady#1

Apprentice
You always end with a lawl! Wtf is wrong with you dude. Cant you just play the game. do you have any class at all? It just amazes me how some one can be that big of a moron. Everyone laughs at you except very few who are just like you. You rly are just annoying and incredibly immature

Brady#1

Apprentice
Lol see you prove everyones point. No body cares bobby but you. Great your good. Great you won a battle goodjob buddy. Seriuosly wtf is wrong with you dude. Your taking it way to seriuosly and it doesnt benifit any1. Its just a game.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
You always end with a lawl! Wtf is wrong with you dude. Cant you just play the game. do you have any class at all? It just amazes me how some one can be that big of a moron. Everyone laughs at you except very few who are just like you. You rly are just annoying and incredibly immature

lawl !

$ wins again !

all i can say is the end of EQMS is near ........................ with or without stat loss

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Lol see you prove everyones point. No body cares bobby but you. Great your good. Great you won a battle goodjob buddy. Seriuosly wtf is wrong with you dude. Your taking it way to seriuosly and it doesnt benifit any1. Its just a game.

Take it easy guys its just a game .

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Brady #1 isnt in EQMS.... we are ravens fans, lawl !.

Anyway -- I agree, the griefing done by blues is ridic but Shane has said that blue griefing punishments are coming(counts for killing a pet, not being able to take counts and macro them off multiple times, etc).

On UOF if you want to be scum or fuck with other people you will be red.