A stroll through Destard

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
This is gold.
This type of stuff is really unique with UO FOREVER. Not many servers in the last 10+ years have been able to offer such situations in which you can really have fun with brand new (to the game, or returning) players as if you were playing back in UO's first growing years.

It is a learning curve, and as easy as we make it, being in an end game type dungeon completely throws all "helpless newbie" defense out the window.

I enjoyed this.

Cack

Grandmaster
Why do ppl get so pissed off at thieves stealing items yet are indifferent to a pk killing him and taking his items....
This phenomena I'll never understand

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Why do ppl get so pissed off at thieves stealing items yet are indifferent to a pk killing him and taking his items....
This phenomena I'll never understand

Apparently it is worse to lose a stack of reagents than to lose a complete pack of goods... The mind boggles...Then people wonder why thieves will continue to steal from the same mark, when said mark has been increasingly abusive... The mind explodes...

I was told the other day to get Cancer because I tried to steal something equipped, accidentally... Lovely individual, he would do well as a guard in Hitler's death camps..