A separate selling thread for Egor

should Egor get his own selling sub forum?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Messremb

Grandmaster
so since he takes up half the first page of the selling thread all day long (no joke, 10 out of the first 20 posts are almost always his,) how about we just make a sub forum for him that way we can all ignore his over priced items?

Fattson

Grandmaster
I voted for "on the look for another egor vs. hunter thread" but now I feel like I could have a better chance at spotting one if he had his own forum.

Messremb

Grandmaster
leZu86K.png

egor

Grandmaster
so since he takes up half the first page of the selling thread all day long (no joke, 10 out of the first 20 posts are almost always his,) how about we just make a sub forum for him that way we can all ignore his over priced items?

I know that you are a troll --- but I do not break any rules - their topics I Bump 1 times per day - weekend 2 times per day

I have more item for sell :)

Ultima onlan so good that you can be Tamer or PK or Crafter or Trader -- it is a game Ultima onlan - )))

P.s I do not understand the current and then a Turkish cap and tube Sherlock Homs o_O ?

egor

Grandmaster
And in general, you should be happy - I raise all mood - without me you will be bored !!!

and it's free !!! :D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I know that you are a troll --- but I do not break any rules - their topics I Bump 1 times per day - weekend 2 times per day

I have more item for sell :)

Ultima onlan so good that you can be Tamer or PK or Crafter or Trader -- it is a game Ultima onlan - )))

P.s I do not understand the current and then a Turkish cap and tube Sherlock Homs o_O ?

When you started how often you bumped your threads was totally obnoxious.

Your almost never sell anything. You have the same laughably overpriced stuff that you did weeks ago.

You overpay for items and then think you can double the price on them. Then you cry to forum mods when people notice.

And now you have multiple threads for the same item to get around the '1 bump per day' rule.

Forum justice would be everyone makes a selling thread and waits till you bump you threads, then everyone bumps their threads to boot you off the front page.

ty for the provo ss, now I need Forum Provocation 105 powerscroll, you have???

Status
Not open for further replies.