A really annoying start to the night...

xBakedx

So I open up UO and i had just gotten gm parrying before logging out last time, but I had made it to the bank to do some organizing as I planned on training magic tonight. Here's where things go south.. When I log in I'm dead as a door nail and lost all my items and am still at the bank though. From here I go to the healer and get rezzed. I then go back to the bank and while I am trying to piece together an outfit after losing my armor....what do you know...im pk'd. I rez again and decide not to go back to the bank for a while but still stay in town. So I go to the magic store for the regs...pkd again. rez again. pkd again. now this last time the attacker tells me to stop hacking.... tells me i was speed hacking at the bank.... the issue is 1)I dont know what speed hacking is 2)I wasnt F*CKING hacking.

milkyteat

Expert
Hey man, what's your character's name in-game?? And do you want to meet me at brit bank? I can help you out with some gold and armor.

Not sure if you can PM yet (don't know if old forum rules still apply)

My character is "DimebagDarrell".

wreckognize

Grandmaster
So I open up UO and i had just gotten gm parrying before logging out last time, but I had made it to the bank to do some organizing as I planned on training magic tonight. Here's where things go south.. When I log in I'm dead as a door nail and lost all my items and am still at the bank though. From here I go to the healer and get rezzed. I then go back to the bank and while I am trying to piece together an outfit after losing my armor....what do you know...im pk'd. I rez again and decide not to go back to the bank for a while but still stay in town. So I go to the magic store for the regs...pkd again. rez again. pkd again. now this last time the attacker tells me to stop hacking.... tells me i was speed hacking at the bank.... the issue is 1)I dont know what speed hacking is 2)I wasnt F*CKING hacking.

hard to believe but this actually wasn't me. sorry to hear about your misfortune