A new pirate in town.

Woobie

Adept
ARGGG MATEYS starting today pirate war trin vs pch it will last a week all mateys

will see you all out in the waters trin .......

"Time to die" !!!

Peg-Leg Woobie is ready for action

Jace Belerin

Apprentice
"The winds are fair today", I thought to myself. "Carl we're off to police Trinsican waters" I said to my first mate, "They're all Trinsican waters" he replied. We began loading our ship with essentials for todays outings, when Carl notices a ship docked far to the north of us. "It's of no concern" I tell him, little did I know how wrong I would be. "Last cannon's loaded Captain" *BOOM*, as quickly as Carl finished his statement the cannonballs were upon us, we both ducked for cover but poor Carl was stuck beneath a collapsed mast. I look past Carl's lifeless body and see the dastardly pirate Woobie.

He struck hard and fast, after the first volley of cannonfire struck he immediately set a vortex of energy upon me. I dodge a few of the beasts blows and begin to panic, the smoke, the fire, the noise of the cannon fire was all overwhelming, I cry out in pain. "Poisoned...no" , funny thing is the burn of the poison made it real, made it so I can focus, I had to act. I reach into my pack and grab a handful of potions as I wheel my llama toward dry land chugging the potions as he makes the leap to shore. As I land I begin to bandage myself, thinking of the best way to escape my situation, then it come's to me.

I pull back the reigns hard, and point my llama back to the shoreline. As I approach I reach into my bag grabbing my grappling hook. My retort Woobie. In a flash I'm on his galleon with my kryss in hand I charge the dastardly pirate, looking somewhat shocked he fumbles for a second and raises his bow. We trade blows and dance around his deck until he screams out in pain, the poison has set in. He begins to run frantically trying to heal himself, but falls shortly after to my blade.

Trinsican waters are safe again.

B6QNyKm.png

Woobie

Adept
Argggg Matey, You never seen the last of peg-leg woobie and hopefully I don't freeze up just like the lands of frozen tundras that ive sailed near and in middle of a fight you will be the one to jump the plank on the captain's boat. You will get eaten by the Great sea Boss "Osiredon" and he is one hungry Crab.

I shall see you again "Pirate Pawx"

*Shoots cannons*

http://postimg.org/image/hfvfp8a8h/

A Picture of me blowing up Carl :D

He was swimming with the fishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The winds are fair today", I thought to myself. "Carl we're off to police Trinsican waters" I said to my first mate, "They're all Trinsican waters" he replied. We began loading our ship with essentials for todays outings, when Carl notices a ship docked far to the north of us. "It's of no concern" I tell him, little did I know how wrong I would be. "Last cannon's loaded Captain" *BOOM*, as quickly as Carl finished his statement the cannonballs were upon us, we both ducked for cover but poor Carl was stuck beneath a collapsed mast. I look past Carl's lifeless body and see the dastardly pirate Woobie.

He struck hard and fast, after the first volley of cannonfire struck he immediately set a vortex of energy upon me. I dodge a few of the beasts blows and begin to panic, the smoke, the fire, the noise of the cannon fire was all overwhelming, I cry out in pain. "Poisoned...no" , funny thing is the burn of the poison made it real, made it so I can focus, I had to act. I reach into my pack and grab a handful of potions as I wheel my llama toward dry land chugging the potions as he makes the leap to shore. As I land I begin to bandage myself, thinking of the best way to escape my situation, then it come's to me.

I pull back the reigns hard, and point my llama back to the shoreline. As I approach I reach into my bag grabbing my grappling hook. My retort Woobie. In a flash I'm on his galleon with my kryss in hand I charge the dastardly pirate, looking somewhat shocked he fumbles for a second and raises his bow. We trade blows and dance around his deck until he screams out in pain, the poison has set in. He begins to run frantically trying to heal himself, but falls shortly after to my blade.

Trinsican waters are safe again.

B6QNyKm.png
woobie sunk you = fail
just quoting what you told me once
lol

Last edited by a moderator: