A good way to make money

Zarox

HI all,
I just started playing a few days ago.
I'm looking for a good way to make money that will also help my warrior char. What do you guys think? Ia blacksmith a good way?

Thanks

halv

Grandmaster
Ia blacksmith a good way?

IMHO blacksmithing is no good way to make gold in the beginning. Later on you can get high end BODs and with the rewards it is possible to make a lot of gold. I can tell I've got a legendary BS. First you need to raise up mining to get valorite and to get a legendary smith you need all this expensive powerscroll.

I think treasure hunter is a good way to make a lot of gold and get a lot of reags too. You will find vanqs in the chests for your warriors totem quest. A 70% cartography skill is a easy going think. Lockpicking up to 95% by using tinker boxes with this awesome makro from this forum will be no problem. A level 1 chest will give you 3-4K, a level 2 chest will give you 10-12K including the loot of defenders, level 3 is going up to 20K and a level 6 chest (you will need help from tamer to do this one) will give you around 80-100K with all the loot of dragons and ancient wyrms. ;)

Treasure hunting is making you rich, will support you mages/wizards with reags and you warrior with weps and armor.