A few - hopefully simple questions.

Oltimo

Neophyte
So I'm back to UO after almost 2 decades break and although I know a lot of the game mechanics, when I played before there was Trammel and Felucca so game play was very different for me.

Questions:
1) Is the Felluca here like the original Felucca from UO? (anyone can attack anyone, reds lose SP if they die etc)

2) When I venture out what's the minimum moneys worth of stuff a warrior can get away with carrying and still be effective against another player. As in GM swords, tac, resist, heal, anat character should I just buy say 10k worth of basic armour or would it pay to invest 50 or even 100k in better gear so I stand a better chance of surviving? (difficult one I know as it's going to vary depending on what you're up to but any advice welcome)

3) I'm all grown up now, kids, mortgage, bills to pay etc and I can't commit uninterrupted hours of my time on the game as I once could. Can I still enjoy the game to it's fullest or is this just going to be a nuisance to my fellow guild mates me dropping out 20 mins into a raid or something?

Cheers in advance - O

wkstrm

Master
1. Anything goes. I think there is some kind of statloss for reds yes.
2. Pots, pots and more pots. Plus some armour of course and a nice weapon. then it's always a matter of skill.
3. Kind of same situation, I'm able to play 2-3 hours a day if I want to and I'm having a blast. But I guess that depends on what you like to do as well!