6 follower slots for 120 tame / lore.

Pole

Novice
Since the fixes to 'all guard me' tamers are not overpowered in pvp anymore, so could we see some options to mix up the farming teams? 3 mares/wyrms/young dragons or 2 dragons without being mounted would be a nice incentive for the arduous, and expensive, task of getting to 120 tame/lore.

eppy

Grandmaster
Having a tamer myself, why dont we just get balrons too. A drag//wyrm combo is op already. What on earth do you need more for?

Pole

Novice
One slot isn't going to be some incredible difference, I'm just looking for some kind of boost to 120/120 that would allow you to mix it up from the drag/ww combo. Two dragons vs drag/ww isn't going to be astronomically stronger, little more melee damage + fireballs would be it, aside from being a bit different from the rest of the crowd with their drag/ww.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Pretty simple.
Two dragon breaths = someone dead.
The slot amounts are right in line with where they should be.
The game doesn't revolve around pvm.
Just like it doesn't revolve around pvp.
It's about balance.
One sacrifices being on foot for the drag/wyrm combo.

If you're looking for even easier-mode gold than the current rule-set for strong tamers allows, I suggest you donate a couple thousand dollars and sell for gold, thus eliminating the need for farming altogether.

Finch

Apprentice
One slot isn't going to be some incredible difference, I'm just looking for some kind of boost to 120/120 that would allow you to mix it up from the drag/ww combo. Two dragons vs drag/ww isn't going to be astronomically stronger, little more melee damage + fireballs would be it, aside from being a bit different from the rest of the crowd with their drag/ww.

So, your argument is that since tamers are already extremely powerful, you might as well make them even more powerful?