5th char token - gold/donation

Trades

Adept
id have to go -1 on this, considering u can have 2 accts, is there really a point having 10 character, Specially for all the red players out there, they can just create another red on the acct, most ppl already have 2 reds per acct, once 1 is statted boom play the other 1, this will just increase the pk's in dungeons which = more ppl whinging. just my 2c's though

I really don't think this would increase the amount of PKs. If anything, it would most likely increase the number of crafters and PVM chars. Most people don't want to waste one of our 6 valuable char slots for a non-pvp char. However, I hope it would increase PKs! The current stat loss system is what's really holding pvp back on the server. By 8 or 9 pm est time, anti-pk groups have killed and statted all the pks -- and then there's no pvp action left to be had and everyone logs out. We need to do everything we can to get more people pvping!

Regarding this thread's topic and increased char slots. I think character slot tokens should just go for 1k donation coins --exactly like ethies. It would force everyone to donate, because let's face it, everyone wants 4 extra char slots..... $40 per person = win.

Trades

Adept
well I disagree with ur thoughts. and seriously I think the current system is fine. being forced to spend money on a game will deter me from playing. atm currently u need to spend 1m to get a 4th character slot and I reckon that's fine.
On the grounds of pks. well if all the reds r dead, y not create another red ?? lol but every1 is good with their own opinions.

well I disagree with ur thoughts. and seriously I think the current system is fine. being forced to spend money on a game will deter me from playing. atm currently u need to spend 1m to get a 4th character slot and I reckon that's fine.
On the grounds of pks. well if all the reds r dead, y not create another red ?? lol but every1 is good with their own opinions.

It doesn't force you to spend RL money. You could just buy donation coins from someone and purchase the char slots with gold. The point is they would be a hell of a lot cheaper than 1 million gold, and ultimately, provide the server with a lot more usable revenue.

Trades

Adept
Regarding this thread's topic and increased char slots. I think character slot tokens should just go for 1k donation coins --exactly like ethies. It would force everyone to donate, because let's face it, everyone wants 4 extra char slots..... $40 per person = win.

^^^^^^
Not wat u stated...

it shouldn't be a easy endeavour to get character slots, ur allowed 2 accts, surely 1 would be able to manage both accts into wat they wanting from the game. Having max 8 characters is plenty, by spending 1m its keeps gold circulating thru out the game also makes it a reward for playing for a while and also something to save up for. If you were only allowed 1 acct then yes this would be a awesome idea.

^^^^^^
Not wat u stated...

it shouldn't be a easy endeavour to get character slots, ur allowed 2 accts, surely 1 would be able to manage both accts into wat they wanting from the game. Having max 8 characters is plenty, by spending 1m its keeps gold circulating thru out the game also makes it a reward for playing for a while and also something to save up for. If you were only allowed 1 acct then yes this would be a awesome idea.

Having a total of 6 characters (8 if you dump a lot of gold) is incredibly restrictive. Whether you played this game on OSI or on other private servers, most people had 2-30 accounts for 10-15 characters. Being that this is not really a game about skill progression/the journey and all about the endgame, people want to have lots of different options.

Trades

Adept
hows it restrictive ?? lol 1 toon for trades, rest do wat eva u want ?? lol not sure on how u play. but guess each to their own?

limlight

Grandmaster
1k donations coins for a new char is stupid. Currently it is 1 mil...ive bought my two. Thats 2 mil...which is roughly 13.5k donation coins. So ur 1k idea is asinine.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I really don't think this would increase the amount of PKs. If anything, it would most likely increase the number of crafters and PVM chars. Most people don't want to waste one of our 6 valuable char slots for a non-pvp char. However, I hope it would increase PKs! The current stat loss system is what's really holding pvp back on the server. By 8 or 9 pm est time, anti-pk groups have killed and statted all the pks -- and then there's no pvp action left to be had and everyone logs out. We need to do everything we can to get more people pvping!

finally, someone with some common sense.

i'd love to have more characters, 5/8 of mine are red, and yes they do get stat lossed often from shitty blue zergs. I have no blue pvp chars, and would love to make more pvm/crafter chars. Either that or address the stupid statloss rules - well make more zones without it that has pvm/rare incentives to go there.

I find it very interesting that you guys are arguing so strongly against more characters. However, if it means more people playing the game in any way, shape, or form, isn't that a good thing?

Kraden

Grandmaster
One of the reasons this game remains awesome is u can do what you want but cant do it all. If you can have twenty characters than just make it no skill cap or infinite characters and watch the market drop. Think outside the box

One of the reasons this game remains awesome is u can do what you want but cant do it all. If you can have twenty characters than just make it no skill cap or infinite characters and watch the market drop. Think outside the box

Who said anything about 20 characters? We're talking 10!

Think about it, this game has so much to offer in terms of different content and a lot of us want to take part in it.

There are 3 different forms of pvp alone (faction, red, and anti-pk). Right there you are taking up most of your char slots let alone having a few pks to overcome the dumb stat system. No room for crafters/tamers/thieves/other fun stuff.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Theres plenty of room man i got a crafter tamer theif and 3 pvp chara. Two tokens mean i can make a barcher and a t hunter. What more do i need. Just saying dude to keep game balance you need to make a choice on what you want vs need. I think six chars is more than enough and two accounts is lame as hell. Just my thoughts. The fact that everyone can have every type of char makes it less fun. What happened to sitin at the bs smith looking for people to fix ur stuff or joining up with a theif to do some lockpicking. On a side note man made my first thief ever. U need to do it. So fun