WTS 4th of July Cloth

Fattson

Grandmaster
Super rare, ballers only cloth. One of the rarest cloths in the game. Hue number is 2659. Bidding will begin at 900k for all three yards, which is 300k/yard. Auction runs until 24 hours have elapsed without a bid.

All previous Fattson auction rules apply. If you are blocked on forums or discord, you are not eligible for the item. Thanks and happy bidding.

Attachments

• cloth.PNG
    cloth.PNG
    52.8 KB · Views: 37

Nebula

Master
This auction is super sketchy. All kinds of post and bids getting deleted/removed with no explanation.. these still for sale?

Nebula

Master
Maybe hop on your other account to make a bid. Stop talking about sketchy.

What are you even talking about? I made one bid then stopped cause the price got raised super high. But now those bids have been deleted.. pretty sure if someone was using multiple accounts it would be the person jacking up the prices... which magically went away when no one bid higher...

Lolitah

Grandmaster
I bid on dragon head and cloth (I won the dragon head), then decided I didn't want to spend the money on the cloth as well. Just a change of mind. Not saying bidding isn't/can't be rigged, but not in my case. Hope this helps.

Fattson

Grandmaster
This auction is closed. Brian was the winner at 1.3 million. Our business concluded yesterday evening.