WTS 30x30 - Ice Island - SOLD

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
Good luck buddy! Not many of these go up and it's pretty awesome for anyone who enjoys the house customization from UO. I feel like quoting step-brothers: "so many activities!!"

Bromista

Grandmaster
He's not doing this right, is he @Caso ?

Current offer of 35m via PM. I have said no.

Entertain me with something higher
^It was funny then and it's still funny now.

Multiple mysterious PMs of 30m+ offers for a 30x30 just a few short screens away.

Good on you for being an adult Silly and conducting the proper sale of a 30x30. This will not be on the market long. With an apparent value of double your asking price it's a miracle it hasn't sold already! Lolololol

Ludwig

Grandmaster
+1 on an honest price. Would buy this if I had the cash but I don't think I could even come up with the value even after selling my own real estate and liquidating all rares, etc.

Messremb

Grandmaster
@Shane Are you questioning Shane, the shard owner on his actions? Are you serious ..........? Are you trying to tell him how he should or shouldn't run his shard...?
so you are saying shane placed this illegal 30x30 for you?

did he charge you for it like carl did the first time?

Edit* TBH i just figured you tricked staff into placing it for you.

Bromista

Grandmaster
LOLOLOLOL 32.5m

Ordinarily wouldn't care if someone else made such a dumb claim but considering the source I'm pissing myself over here...

Wendy is killing it on the forums lately somebody get this kid a Gatorade and a towel

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Um don't really want to get in the middle of this but. ... legitimate question.

Is it legally placed? Can it be dropped and have a castle put in its place?

Messremb

Grandmaster
"* There is hardly no blockage in the far back west corner due to that snow mound. Its hardly noticeable."

As stated above... there is blockage , but hardly none in that corner and its hardly noticeable. I did NOT say that there is "No blockage" though.

kthx - next time read the OP retards. @Caso @Messremb
i dont see anything about needing GM help to replace the plot. seems like a scam to me.