Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
are champ spawns dropping these specific rares now?

They are steal-able rares. They have random spawn points and there is different cycles.. Daily, weekly, monthly... this is the only Wind Spirit I have seen so far.. So I am guessing this is one of the more rare items.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
They are steal-able rares. They have random spawn points and there is different cycles.. Daily, weekly, monthly... this is the only Wind Spirit I have seen so far.. So I am guessing this is one of the more rare items.

yea i figured that after looking at more posts, seems like they put in a shit ton of stealable rares...

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
yea i figured that after looking at more posts, seems like they put in a shit ton of stealable rares...

Yeah.. I am starting to get an idea of which items are more rare than others.. Dolphin rugs are not all that rare it seems.. I have seen others get them.. and I have 2..

This animated spinning rare has to be really rare though.. Only one I have seen so far.. and it is animated.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Yeah.. I am starting to get an idea of which items are more rare than others.. Dolphin rugs are not all that rare it seems.. I have seen others get them.. and I have 2..

This animated spinning rare has to be really rare though.. Only one I have seen so far.. and it is animated.

yea that head is really awesome dude for sure dude! i have always loved the wind spirit.