247 Z axis house res exploit..

lost

Grandmaster
y37G67z.jpg

seems to me 247 shouldnt be able to ghost into an IDOC, res themselves up on a balcony legitly, yet theres two people (one being 247) up on that villa balcony because he was able to get ressed from below.

Yagyu

Adept
Who cares? Trin and 247 starting more drama, damn you people are the scum of the server. Gives this server some WoW flavor...shouldnt you be running around like 30 strong looking for solo greys to kill or something?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
@lost it's UO dawgy, that's not really illegal at all :D

do a quick forum search my friend and you will find that this is OK. Most of the methods to enter houses have since been nerfed, but a few still work here.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
if he was friended to the house how did he get inside w/o refreshing it lol? i mean i wasnt there and dont give a shit but i have to call bullshit on the friended cos opening main door would of refreshed the house

lost

Grandmaster
he was not friended, if you look in the picture you see the corpse of SERPICO. I understand you can EV onto the balcony but to be able to res.. the ghost cant come to the edge of the balcony because of the railing/edging on it, so you had to of ressed from below which is the exploit.

halygon

Grandmaster
he was not friended, if you look in the picture you see the corpse of SERPICO. I understand you can EV onto the balcony but to be able to res.. the ghost cant come to the edge of the balcony because of the railing/edging on it, so you had to of ressed from below which is the exploit.
It's hard to be an exploit when this is just how UO mechanics work. Unlike your other favorite MMORPGs, UO doesn't have a real z-axis. It instead has layers. The layers (for the most part) block line of sight, but the mechanics themselves do not prevent damage, teleporting. Spells, skills, etc from crossing the layers.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
http://www.uoforum.com/index.php?posts/86442
Carl:
Ghosting IDOCS is not allowed.
I know this isn't the same type of "ghosting", but couple that with a steady rule of:
Simply put: If you play the game normally, you will be fine. If you abuse third party programs, take short CUTS...
This should be punishable, as it's an exploit to gain an advantage economically at an IDOC.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

so-LOW

Grandmaster
y37G67z.jpg

seems to me 247 shouldnt be able to ghost into an IDOC, res themselves up on a balcony legitly, yet theres two people (one being 247) up on that villa balcony because he was able to get ressed from below.
POWER was told we would b banned.if we.kept doing that cuz 247 paged on us the first time we did it like a 6months+ ago

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
Who cares? Trin and 247 starting more drama, damn you people are the scum of the server. Gives this server some WoW flavor...shouldnt you be running around like 30 strong looking for solo greys to kill or something?
Are you ********? How is this 247 starting drama? You are right in a sense that every fucking thing we do in game or out, people cry and ***** and moan like little bitches because they are so obsessed with us or butthurt. Probably a little of both.

You all are just a bunch of fucking crying little baby bitches. Amazes me at the level of crying you guys bring.

Yagyu

Adept
Are you ********? How is this 247 starting drama? You are right in a sense that every fucking thing we do in game or out, people cry and ***** and moan like little bitches because they are so obsessed with us or butthurt. Probably a little of both.
You all are just a bunch of fucking crying little baby bitches. Amazes me at the level of crying you guys bring.

You guys make posts crying, and people tell you stfu? then you make a post telling them they are crying and to stfu? Ya you are pathetic. Grats on that! The fucking irony. You clowns are just nonstop drama!

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
You guys make posts crying, and people tell you stfu? then you make a post telling them they are crying and to stfu? Ya you are pathetic. Grats on that! The fucking irony. You clowns are just nonstop drama!
I dont post shit crying. I only call out the cry babies such as yourself, and you are damn right about the irony, cry baby ROFL!!

limlight

Grandmaster
I always make fun of 247..because the original members are pussies....theyve recruited so much its impossible for them all to be lame now. But that said...crying about this is stupid. Who gives a rats ass.

limlight

Grandmaster
Lol stalking you? Your a dumbass. I barely post on any of ur shit and in this one i took ur side. Your clueless. Go dosge 3v1 more.

limlight

Grandmaster
Yes the original members are grade A bonafide douche pussies without the hair. U mass recruited so many that some are decent peeps and players. But guys like u...who even died to my shitty bard limlight were/are trash. U should never die on a lj dexer to a hiding bard.

You guys talked mad shit for days. Then got stomped by ansem. Then Power left...and you guys came back with 100 people. You run arounds in massive hoards and then act good when u get a kill 30vs1. Its quite sad actually. I was leaving it alone but since you decided to ***** more. It had to be pointed out. Also..again go dodge 3vs1 more and ask for gms to broker shit for you.