WTB 20x Spined Leather sBoDs -- Hook me up!

halygon

Grandmaster
I need the following sBoDs. Post on here or PM me with which one you have and your price!

• 20x Spined Leather Cap Bought 70k! - Thanks Scandies
  • 20x Spined Leather Gorget Bought 50k! - Thanks Guttersnipe
  • 20x Spined Leather Tunic Bought 50k! - Thanks Dwyane.
  • 20x Spined Leather Sleeves Bought 50k! - Thanks Guttersnipe
  • 20x Spined Leather Gloves Bought 52.5k! - Thanks Mango
  • 20x Spined Leather Leggings Bought 50k! - Thanks Guttersnipe
....and Go!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Allow me to be your first Haly, just got the tunic.

75k. Let this serve as your base price and if anyone tries to charge you more PM me their name and I will slap them.

halygon

Grandmaster
I have leggings @ 60k?
Done! Let me know where I can pick them up at. If you have a vendor that works best for me as I really only have time to get online at night. -- Work.. what can ya do about it.

Allow me to be your first Haly, just got the tunic.

75k. Let this serve as your base price and if anyone tries to charge you more PM me their name and I will slap them.
Albeit 75k is tempting, I think Kaching just set the standard. 75k is the avg price of teir 5 cloth (for 5 yards) -- so fair there, but when you include the cost of spined leather and the chance to get tennis ball yellow cloth -- it brings the avg price down further. But that's up to you -- the ball is in your court. You could hold off and maybe if this is the last piece I need I will get desparate, but I am very patient. :)

Kaching

Master
Do you want this BOD? I can meet you at the docks now or in a few mins, but i'm at work so will be unavailable shortly.

halygon

Grandmaster
Do you want this BOD? I can meet you at the docks now or in a few mins, but i'm at work so will be unavailable shortly.
I am at work all day. I only get in game at night, except for the few cases where I work from home.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Dammit Dwyane.

Heh it's alright as long as he gets his tunic. I guess I'll just turn mine in for some more TB yellow or sandals (all I have been getting lately)

Last edited by a moderator:

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
I've got the leggings for sale at 50k on my High End Bod Vendor at my Moonglow BOD shop. Too bad you're not doing the female LBOD, I've got 4/6 of those on there. They're under the Tier 5 cloth BODs.