WTB 20x Exc Valorite Plate Arms

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
I got the legs. But your 500k offer is too low. I know my guildies sold a gorg for 1.5m and another price for 1.5m + other bods....

Welcome to PM me for a real offer :)

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
I've paid 500k for 2 of the pieces I have so far so I don't think my offer was bad at all :)
Agreed with Dwyane, the only reason your guildies got that much from me is i wanted to get the Val hammer first and was willing to pay out my ass to do so. That was a one time opportunity your guildies got to happily rake over a BOD collector and i wasn't going to mind. Its not going to happen again.

500k is the more appropriate rate when you consider 6sbods @ 500k each + 1mill for LBOD puts the cost of fulfilling the entire process @ 4mil. The Val weapons will likely even out after the first few auctions to around 500 - 750k each. A Val Runic has at best 8 sellable swings, which means 4mil to 6mil in coming back revenue. Why 8? No Smith would destroy a Runic of the nature and one swing is gonna be for their own toons.

As Bromista said - disregard that offer. Stick to no more than 500k per SBOD.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Scamming newbs for 500k doesn't mean that's the normal value.

Goodluck!

You sold some charges at 2m and think 1/7th of the hammer is worth 500k? Lol.

FYI we have 2 of the bods you need. Guess I'll fill it myself once I finally get the LBOD.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Our guild has a lot of Bodders!!! How many have you guys got?

I've only got 5 myself. But have got 2 20 exp val bods in the last 3 weeks. Will buy a few more char tokens and get to 8 I think.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Scamming newbs for 500k doesn't mean that's the normal value.

Goodluck!

You sold some charges at 2m and think 1/7th of the hammer is worth 500k? Lol.

FYI we have 2 of the bods you need. Guess I'll fill it myself once I finally get the LBOD.

Yes, the first went for 2 mil. It was the first Val weap on the server, it was expected to go for top $. The next two went for 1 mil each. again, there are now only 3 val weaps on the server. And they've stayed that high as i can control that particular market and the reason I was willing to pay the premium. And, if you actually read my statement, it is expected sell price as more Val weaps get introduced. If you are really thinking dwayne is trying to short change you and scam newbs, you're not paying attention the trade forums. Dwayne has done nothing but work and treat BOD tradesmen and merchants in general, as fairly as possible.

Good luck with your own hammer then.

Dwayne, apologies for derailing your thread.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Ive traded with dwayne and actually got better bods in return for what he needed.
That's been his MO from the get go. I once offered a ton of gold for a BOD not knowing the true value. he refused it and took the proper value, saving me something like a 200k.