2014 House Design Competition Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carl

EDIT: I'M STILL MISSING SOME PLAYER NAMES PLEASE CHECK THIS PAGE
http://uoforum.com/threads/2014-house-design-competition-winners.31985/page-3#post-198673

This was by far the hardest competition we have ever had to judge. All the other times we have done this it was pretty clear to see who the winners were and who put the most time and creativity in to their houses. Some people buy every rare they can think of and try to flood their houses with Decoration which is not always a good thing you don't need a piece of deco on every tile in your house to make it look good. The biggest thing is the actual design of the house itself, deco is just a major plus if it's done right. Another key factor is making it look like a real house aka stairs vs teleporters. Stairs always look better.

We would like to thank everyone who participated and your rewards will be given out throughout the day in your bank boxes.

Here is original post http://uoforum.com/threads/2014-custom-house-design-competition.29573/

There was originally only 3 people who could win. However like I said this competition was hard to judge so their is a 3rd place tie.

1st Place - Hamaly
Monastary1_zps70230e3a.png

Monastary2_zps5289b91f.png

Monastary3_zpsa0c60dc8.png

Monastary4_zps7ba4e54c.png

2nd Place - Deathsangel
outside-jpg.2608

basement-jpg.2609

first-floor-jpg.2610

second-floor-jpg.2611

3rd Place - AaronRodgers
uocontest1-png.2795

uocontest2-png.2796

uocontest3-png.2798

uocontest4-png.2799

3rd Place - Karl Sagan

karl-sagan_3-10_23-30-1-jpg.2550

karl-sagan_3-5_22-03-jpg.2435

karl-sagan_3-5_22-03-2-jpg.2436

karl-sagan_3-10_23-25-jpg.2551

Below is a list of everyone who took part of this competition. Thank you again!

Belge
Trixa
drinni
yubyub
andomin
Babethoven
knykolous
ee am Dat
StarBaby
Lavos
Some One
Phineas
Always Strapped
Khaladon
Cens
Chatelaine
Drake Roberts
Morgan
AnsemUO
Dutch
Olivier
Coorhagen
Hamaly
Sweet Jesus
wendy whoppers
Xombie86
Karl Sagan
plznowhyme
tama
Dorcha
Faytality
Deathsangel
hell's spawn
Bhall
Bruno D
piingui
Mokitoki
spudd
Kinky
Akillah
keystonian123
Ddlywhisper
Bromista
Slice N Dice
AaronRodgers
spydee
Raging
Kessler
Flea
Raynan
Guttersnipe
illusion
StrangerWitCandy
dynoking
noobs705
clm3
Serva
Violence
Vigelante

Last edited:

spudd

Grandmaster
Do you need toon names of the participated people? My in game name isnt the same as forums.

C

Carl

Do you need toon names of the participated people? My in game name isnt the same as forums.
Would save me some time if everyone who took part could put their names in this post so i can add it to my spreadsheet here. I can do it manually will just take longer to get everyone their rewards.

Spydee

Journeyman
Char name Spydee. Can we get a top 10 or so finishers if you have it laying around? There was definitely some nice houses. Great job guys and gals.

Status
Not open for further replies.