2 Handers can throw exp pots - read

besttherewas

Grandmaster
Fyi this shard caters to trammies too much. Im up for more hardcore pvp. Remove stat from most parts, increase exp pot damage, fix ar/weapon damage, allow 2 handers to throw exps.

increasing exp pot damage and more than a handful of mages will actually 1v1 field along with removing stat from most areas.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
and did i also breathe fire whilst doing this??

if i was taking on 4+ mages solo, then they were bads, 1 stun and im dead 100% from any group with half a brain (ability to cast exp eb/lightning)

dexers are pissweak here compared to mages, more so when you increase 2 mages to 5 mages.

Exp pots are not endless, i carry 21-25 on me at any time, they get extinguished fast.

For all you trammies crying, you obviously were never on uoforever and have NFI about pvp.
Man anyone else jsut love how hard this guy comes with the "crybaby" bullshit, yet anytime he is seen on the forums he is fucking crying a river?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Man anyone else jsut love how hard this guy comes with the "crybaby" bullshit, yet anytime he is seen on the forums he is fucking crying a river?
Never gets old. These special individuals are as easy a target for me on the forums as my provo tamer is for them (or anyone half-competent) in-game.

They can kill me all they want but when it comes to a battle of wits I win every time. I'll take that.

Longbeard

Apprentice
I believe this one went full *.^

In game suggestion - mount fatigue
As well as i agree with jenny the "more statloss free areas"
Possibly have some dungeons set up for this, maybe higher loot tables to bring farmers, like kaldun but for red access.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's face it, UOF is mages online, well stun zerg online with closest target.

How about we make dexers actually competitive in this gank?

I propose we add the ability to throw exp pots for 2 handers, but i know how many of you will cry, so the compromise can be an extra 1 second cool down?

Now of course i have plenty of other pvp ideas, namely more statloss free areas, but let's start 1 thing at a time.

I think we should give workers and other non-pvp chars the ability to stun/block fights against PVP chars. This would be better.