WTS 18x18 Waterfront & the Fountain of Youth *SOLD*

Kiki

Grandmaster
Yes, you read that correctly, and no, it isn't a new Harry Potter book.

Aside from the money launderers and prostitutes that own 24's and 30's, the 18x18 is considered by most to be a sign to the rest of the world that you've made it in life.

But that's not even close to the truth.

Any scrub can own an 18. Dime a dozen. This 18 is unique.

Waterfront? Yep. No blockage? Check. Bubbling Fountain of Youth between you and the ocean? You'd better effin believe it.

mxaQ4ch.png

Why is this the Fountain of Youth? Because every time you wake up in your waterfront home and stare at that beautiful fountain you'll feel as young as you did when you married your wife, and not like the old loser you felt like after she left you for the pool boy.

Can you design a home that takes advantage of this elite water feature? I doubt it, you're not that good. But like the little crayon eater you are, you'll try. It's the hope that kills you.

yR3pOXq.png

But wait, there's more!

See that fun ass mud slide? That's how you get from your 4th story rooftop, into the fountain and then into the ocean for a dip. Don't believe me? You're probably right.

plE0cUu.png

Where is it you may ask? Nowhere busy enough to ruin your serenity.

76jLeQ5.png

A private cove which I have heard from a good authority that is protected under the Sosaria Sea Act of 1267. This means that no one can ever build a fish market in front of your plot.

SB for this beaut is 3.5 mil
BO is 5 mil.
Bidding ends 24 hours after last bid.

Happy Bidding!

***BONUS***

tywCQF6.png

If you act fast, there's a vacant 11x15 plot right beside you that you can get. Because who doesn't need a guesthouse? (placed in the photos to the West behind that lame ass gold horse. Seriously, who would own something like that?)

Last edited:

Kiki

Grandmaster
Starting bid has been given via Discord.

I keep everything above board. Rule is he can remain anonymous until either:

A) He is outbid and wants to bid again. Or,

B) No one else bids and he is the winner.

Hope that makes sense and seems fair to you.

Kiki

Grandmaster
For those wanting to see the front steps to show that there's no blockage of the plot at all.

dJNvyti.png