18x18 Max Storage ABOVE MINOC NO BLOCKAGE BIG YARD

PescadoMojado

Apprentice
Actually, went and checked it out. I'll B/O.

1.3 Million Gold Coins (Well, two checks worth the same haha)

Last edited by a moderator:

Clix

Apprentice
Was a shared plot, Clix. Man, your trolls are actually getting worse. Try some fact checking before you fist pump your amazingly shitty troll attempts.

someone is getting butthurt. to read his real reply to me just insisting that johnny wont give up his vesper suit go to rants and flames. lolz

Last edited by a moderator:

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Yes. This post is completely riddled with talk of vesper suits?

NihilismMember
Your awful attempts at trolling may as well cease.

They're actually getting sadder and sadder.

Fyi, I'm in on every housing deal out there. Hence the bumps. Leaving my plots open while others sell for us. Had you any insight to anything beyond your own bitterness, you'd know this.

So ya... Your little comments do nothing but help bump our threads. I'll enjoy my 650k cut on this deal, and my 600 the day before, and my upcoming 500 today. And so on.

You need to get over yourself and the foolish mistake you made. Would hate for ya to have to get banned from the forums. If you wanna troll, that's what the rants and flames section is for. Otherwise, you can keep trying to violate the forums and see what happens.

Game needs more players, not less. I suggest using your head.
Nihilism, Today at 5:59 AMReport

Clix

Apprentice
nihilist grow up son. Obviously you don't understand sarcasm or well anything that doesn't do with kilroys jock. Please move on from trolling your own thread. Oh wait im sorry your "shared thread".