18x15 Hythloth Habitat! Same screen as Entrance!

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
idc about that lol; I was moreso speaking to the level of comedy with the whole situation.

What is comedic about it? In the OP I said all bids and BO offers must be public and will not be accepted through PM. Ariakus states that he wanted to BO, before you did. The rules were made very clear, and I will be following my own rules.

Last edited: Yesterday at 8:47 PM (Ariakus)
serf,Yesterday at 8:49 PM

Did he not beat you by two minutes? Also, if PM's mattered,, which they don't.. he beat you there also ;-) I guess I should have set BO higher haha.

Ariakus wins and we will do the switch as soon as possible.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
How did you get rid of all the weed and crap sticking up through the plot floor? When I paged about it I got it in my face that nothing could be done about that. Bribes? :p

haha, not sure why it would be different. That is a pure placement, no help from the gods! Maybe it just needed to be moved over, because I did notice that the one I placed seems to be west one more tile than the previous one.

serf

Journeyman
What is comedic about it? In the OP I said all bids and BO offers must be public and will not be accepted through PM. Ariakus states that he wanted to BO, before you did. The rules were made very clear, and I will be following my own rules.

Last edited: Yesterday at 8:47 PM (Ariakus)
serf,Yesterday at 8:49 PM

Did he not beat you by two minutes? Also, if PM's mattered,, which they don't.. he beat you there also ;-) I guess I should have set BO higher haha.

Ariakus wins and we will do the switch as soon as possible.

It was comical given the constraints from his/her ambiguous post. I never criticized your "rules," therefore I am not sure why you would bring them up, it makes you look foolish and combative. In fact, I supplemented my intentions through said pm where I asked for clarification with said BO in the thread, per your instructions. I have not made a fuss; he/she won it fairly and I moved on. Grats to Aria.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
I'm not being combative, merely explaining in detail the way it works. Since your response was ambiguous as well, and I didn't see comedy anywhere, it is not surprising I assumed your comment was snarky ;-)

Had I been here at the time, I would have had him clarify sooner. Either way, nice quick sell, and here I thought I probably wouldn't get the BO lol.

New auction is now on! 2mill sb 3 mill BO ! GO !!!! j/k