18x15 Hythloth Habitat! Same screen as Entrance!

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
Ladies and Gentlemen, it doesn't get any closer than this !

Mlr9uje.jpg

What we have today is a beautiful 18x15 just mere tiles from the entrance to the highest gold producing dungeon available! This isn't just a beautifully placed house, this a an investment. This max storage habitat is a bards wet dream, after a long 20 minutes of farming.. just step right out to your house, bank your loot, and get right back into the action.

Not a fan of PVE? Well, what better PK hideout than outside of Hythloth? Go put it in some bards from time to time and stash their loot like a baller, right outside their hunting grounds. Hell, build this up all 4 levels and you OWN the Hytloth entrance! Make the door to the daemons look any way you please!

Ok enough fuckery, and on to business..

S/B: 900k
Bid Increment: 50k
B/O: 2 mill

Auction ends 48 hours after last posted bid. B/O offers and bids will not be accepted via PM. Will accept donation coins @170/per

Happy Bidding and bring this big baller the big bucks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I am a bard and have had wet dreams involving this location, a succubus, the princess from Mario bros 2, a vienna sausage (?) and several varieties of garden vegetables.

Sweet location.

Kiki

Grandmaster
I am a bard and have had wet dreams involving this location, a succubus, the princess from Mario bros 2, a vienna sausage (?) and several varieties of garden vegetables.

Sweet location.
I always knew you had a thing for Parsnip.

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
How did you get rid of all the weed and crap sticking up through the plot floor? When I paged about it I got it in my face that nothing could be done about that. Bribes? :p

serf

Journeyman
Well he edited his post...

Edit: What is funny is that I pmed him an hour ago asking about Aria and saying I would BO if not.

serf

Journeyman
idc about that lol; I was moreso speaking to the level of comedy with the whole situation.