WTS 188 MIB's / Pre-Organized / With UOAM Map File! 325k OBO

Would you be willing to pay the same amount, again, for the convenience of getting the UOAM file?

• Yeah, that's convenient!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, I can do that crap on my own.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

v0cifer8

Novice
Runuu5z.png

For sale are 188 MIB's, spread across 2 cherry armoires, organized in pouches of 4 rows of 8 (with books labeling the pouches - see top-left of screen cap), and INCLUDES THE UOAM FILE needed to auto-populate these into your UOAutoMap!

The normal going rate for an MIB is 1.5k, which would equal out to 282k, but...

I'm asking for 325k, with the additional amount being for the "pain and suffering" of creating the UOAM file...haha

Willing to take 1k dono and 125k in gold...or just 2k dono! ;)

This is not an auction, and I will be advertising in Discord - Only posting here to make buyer feel safe about purchase, as it's a total of 200 items and a file that would need to be transferred in Discord, so this isn't a sale we could just do in a single transaction window in the WBB Chest Room. Sales made in the forum are enforced by staff, and scamming can get you banned, so this is a legit offer.

I can bring the items to your house (via pack beetle - one way trip, no gate-hopping necessary), just make sure you have enough room to lock down/secure 200 items (total amount including pouches and books).

Thanks for looking!