WTS 16x14 (Max Storage) on Grass - Just off the Despise Path - No Spawn (SOLD)

parsnip

Grandmaster
This 16x14 sits just off the Despise path which actually sees a fair amount of traffic. In fact, just as the previous house fell, around 6 people came running through and helped themselves to the IDOC loot (Hi @Morgan and co! Hope you got some nice loots ;))
There is slight blockage from the plot next door and little to no spawn.
S/B 450k
B/O 800k
Minimum Bid Increments 50k
XRDO3tO.png

Legenis

Apprentice
nice placement, ill throw the sb and kick it off. could use a mining/pvp home ;) still need to find my main house one day (18x18) .... one day :p

Legenis

Apprentice
yeah i need to get out and get some placement flips in this weekend. was following a 18x18 greatly worn but then got renewed :\ trying to finally get a big home! let me know if you come across a good location 18x18 .... one of these days

parsnip

Grandmaster
yeah i need to get out and get some placement flips in this weekend. was following a 18x18 greatly worn but then got renewed :\ trying to finally get a big home! let me know if you come across a good location 18x18 .... one of these days

Will do :) Hit me up with a PM if you need any placement tips!

parsnip

Grandmaster
Putting this on hold for now while I discuss a trade with @Messremb. If that falls through, I'll put it back on the market.

Update: Deal went through.

Last edited by a moderator: