WTS 14x16 MAX STORAGE MOUNTAIN FRONT DESPISE(24hr-BID)

Christie

Master
Why do i recall the owner of that house saying they were going to give that plot to a new player for free? Are you, my neighbor, the person who told me this, or the "new player" who got the house from him?

Why do i recall the owner of that house saying they were going to give that plot to a new player for free? Are you, my neighbor, the person who told me this, or the "new player" who got the house from him?
i just got this house as an idoc, also no max storage house should go for 500k

lollo

Grandmaster
i just got this house as an idoc, also no max storage house should go for 500k

Well as a matter of fact the housing market on this server (or any free server) sucks unless we're talking about castles/30x30 or no cut or unique location houses. Hell i've seen multiple 18x18s sell for 700-800k.

This house is relatively small (even tho max storage), has H U G E blockage and let's be honest it's in the middle of fuckin nowhere. It's good only for mining. If you're a ghost it'll take waaaaay too long to reach the shrine, there are much closer/cheaper houses to east brit and nobody give a fucking shit about running to despise. Maybe a PK running for his life but that's it.

Of course these are just my 2 cents but i'm pretty sure you're not gonna get 1m for this

Well as a matter of fact the housing market on this server (or any free server) sucks unless we're talking about castles/30x30 or no cut or unique location houses. Hell i've seen multiple 18x18s sell for 700-800k.

This house is relatively small (even tho max storage), has H U G E blockage and let's be honest it's in the middle of fuckin nowhere. It's good only for mining. If you're a ghost it'll take waaaaay too long to reach the shrine, there are much closer/cheaper houses to east brit and nobody give a fucking shit about running to despise. Maybe a PK running for his life but that's it.

Of course these are just my 2 cents but i'm pretty sure you're not gonna get 1m for this
There are multiple npc healers behind that house, and 18x18s do not go for 700-800k unless its prob in swamp with spawn.

lollo

Grandmaster
There are multiple npc healers behind that house, and 18x18s do not go for 700-800k unless its prob in swamp with spawn.

Well good luck then, I really hope you can get 1m for this house, just wanted to give a few tips to move it quicker since it's been 3 days with no s/b offer!

Well good luck then, I really hope you can get 1m for this house, just wanted to give a few tips to move it quicker since it's been 3 days with no s/b offer!
im not trying to get 1 mil for it lol. only 650k haha i reposted it and been posting in discord
i did think i changed the first post that i made new post lol guess not oops.