WTS 13x12 On fence of Brit Graveyard! - sold!

We will review all offers - thank you Dominic! We will give some time for anyone else to respond and may close on your offer! Enjoy your day,

I received a dm from kingdingaling for 700k - best current offer is 700. to be transparent, while there is no buyout, but once someone gets close enough or meets/exceeds our 1m asking price we will likely close this at that time

theres been a lot of interest on this plot. to avoid much more bidding, I will look to set a buyout price and intend close this thread tonight. thank you everyone!

we will stop accepting offers on this house shortly - theres been a good amount of interest in it. i will be setting larger buyout of 2m, and current bid belongs to seffire Guis at 1.1m. if you were interested to offer any higher than the 1.1m, please do so soon! we will close on this no later than 2 hours from now, but preferrably withing 30 minutes honestly... (while i'm still awake and playing..)
we are patient as far as understanding people may need some time to transfer plots/to accept this plot.. i appreciate your time and interest!